Cut or Bulk? Chubby/Skinnyfat

I thought that didn’t quite add up either, if I’m honest. I don’t think i could fit rice and pizza into a 2500 kcal day and still get a decent amount of protein.

I feel as if I answered that

You wouldn’t have to count if you ate in accordance with the article that was linked to you. I assure you you would get adequate amount of proteins.

Then go back to those guys because you don’t seem to want the help offered here

1 Like

Man, I wanted to point out that irony

Me either. 150g is like 600 calories or something and I can’t think of any pizza and carbs that are low calorie :joy: not to even touch on what everything means.

It’s ok OP. I’m right there with you man. I workout a lot but my diet isn’t good so I’m not seeing the results I want. I made massive gains when my diet was on point but it was hard and time consuming and not fun, so I haven’t done it since lol. One day I’ll hate myself enough again to get back on the gain train.

Always heard you can’t our train a bad diet, and I believe that rings true for 99% of people. There’s a couple 1%er’s on here who make me hate myself, one dude looking chiseled pulling 700+ with most meals being fast food. Crazy. But he’s not human.

1 Like

Im thinking of going on a cut, to shred that chubby fat off, and then going on a very small bulk to gain muscle. Thoughts? Because at this point i wouldnt be able to make any gains, because my BF is too high, and il just add fat.

I did this. You’re gonna be so disappointed lol. Follow the advice from the only guy in here that looks like a Greek god and moves MASSIVE weight routinely. If it looks like he’s been there done that, it’s because he has.

But if you choose your plan please come back in a few months and bump this thread with sadness

1 Like

Hey do what you want bud… your pic looks familiar. You posted on here before?

4 Likes

Surely, you can infer what they’ll be from what’s already been posted as replies to your first post?

I’ve never heard of anyone that’s so fat that training hard in a caloric surplus won’t result in a combo of muscle and fat but only result in fat gain :thinking:. Again you seem stuck with the idea that there’s only cutting and bulking so I’m just going to duck out of here.

1 Like

If I told you you should cut first…would you know how to do it?

If I told you you should bulk first…would you know how to do it?

Here’s a fun analogy. My nephew is 11 years old. He’s doing well in school and in Math he’s proficient in division, exponents, problem solving, one-variable equations, inequalities, etc. He came to me wanting to know if he should learn Differential Topology or Algebraic Geometry next.

2 Likes

Here’s where the analogy falls down though.

2 Likes

Haha

1 Like

That is wrong. If you intelligently lift hard - high weight, high volume, or a mix of both - going to failure or near failure on one set per muscle group each session, you will gain strength and muscle.

How many times per week can you reasonably commit to lifting?

1 Like

When you ate 2500 calories per day, what happened to your bodyweight? Did it go up, or stay the same? How long did you stick to 2500 calories?

I remembered that too:

This you?

From the thread you linked

This one

:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, the link goes to the post below what I linked for some reason, but that was the picture I was referring to.

Would suggest to OP to just choose a program that isn’t dumb and train their ass off for the next 5 years while eating lots of protein and veggies and avoiding as much shitty food and alcohol as possible, and the result would literally have to be better than this.

3 Likes

major no no having posted under two different usernames

1 Like

People get embarrassed. I’m willing to overlook these things if people get serious.

Problem is, I have yet to see a double-username poster immediately clean up their act and get down to business.

3 Likes

If its the same one…he started trying to educate everyone who was trying to give him advice in the first thread.

We are talking straight up troll territory…