Cut Off From the Cat

As I’m sure many people have noticed, the cat is not currently accepting any new customers. I guess business must be good.

Since the cat does check this forum from time to time, any idea when you will be back up to 100% again??

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
As I’m sure many people have noticed, the cat is not currently accepting any new customers. I guess business must be good.

Since the cat does check this forum from time to time, any idea when you will be back up to 100% again??[/quote]

His gear is 3-6 times more expensive than normal prices anyway. Cat = last resort.

Hardly a last resort. If you want the best in paperbolics - The Cat is the one ot go to.

I wouldn’t buy orals from anywhere else.

Has he had to do this before? Good that he’s flat out, but hopefully it isn’t for too long.

The Cat is awesome,I was lucky to have been accepted by him.First-class service,speedy delivery,quality product,100% deliveries, and reasonable prices all things considered.Tough luck man, hopefully he changes his mind.

There is no doubt that he is legit and reliable, myself and everyone I have ever spoken with about him can attest to that. The fact is is that his Anavar is something like $0.26/mg as opposed to the $0.06/mg you can pay elsewhere.

Honestly, he is great for noobs like you inthezone. But I would not stop shopping around.

Again this isn`t meant to bash RC, he really is top notch if you are looking for an honest and reliable guy.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Hardly a last resort. If you want the best in paperbolics - The Cat is the one ot go to. [/quote]

This much is absolutely true IMO. There is no need for paper if you are buying domestic though.

Very good point.

Like you said, the var is quite expensive for some reason, but most of the rest of the paper products are pretty close to other prices that I’ve seen.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
There is no need for paper if you are buying domestic though.[/quote]

I don’t recall what his oral prices were, as I have no interest in paper products. But I do remember his injectables being very pricey. Though he has been around a good long while and is a solid business man.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Nice try bolan,
you said “his gear” as in all of it is 3 to 6 times more exp. now you’re agreeing with everyone and saying only the var is over the top. And you’re calling me a noob.

Yeah right, why don't you tell the guy through pm about your great domestic source that is 3 to 6 times less and help him out then.

You dazzle me with your brilliance, but you baffle me with your bullshit when it comes to your "expert" opinions about doing gear.     I'd rather be a smart noob about cycles than a twit who thinks he knows it all.  later[/quote]

Because you are an idiot and you have flooded the forum with your useless posts for the last month I will take the time to adress your crappy post.

His gear is pricey, that’s a fact. I only used the var as an example because I don’t have time to do comparison shopping for the whole forum. But for you I will say that his test-e is something like $110 per 250mg/ml-10ml multishot vial. That is outlandish.

Second, dumbfuck, I don’t solicit people via PM. I get nothing out of it because I don’t sell the shit AND if you weren’t such a fucking noob you would know that it’s a big faux-pas because that is the prime MO of scammers on the net.

There you go asshole. Now you are just a little bit smarter of a noob. Please, as a favor to me for telling you all that, stop responding to my posts.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
Very good point.

Like you said, the var is quite expensive for some reason, but most of the rest of the paper products are pretty close to other prices that I’ve seen.

Diana Bolann wrote:
There is no need for paper if you are buying domestic though.

[/quote]

Maybe so, I know the dbol is cheap, but it’s a cheap drug. I am mostly interested in var and primo which is why I know his prices for that. The primo is up there too for some reason.

The OP does not contain the word “paper” you illiterate tosser.

If I may interrupt this childish squabble…

Perhaps his PaperVar and PaperPrimo are so pricey because they contain real oxandrolone and methenolone.

In his most recent book, Llewellyn gives some pricing for raw materials from a Chinese supplier:

oxandrolone (Anavar)…$27,000/kg
methenolone (Primobolan)…$18,000/kg
stanozolol (Winstrol)…$4,600/kg
methandrostenolone (Dbol)…$4,000/kg
oxymetholone (Anadrol)…$4,000/kg

I’ll quote Llewellyn: “Note the high cost for drugs like oxandrolone, methenolone… We can see why counterfeiters rarely use these actual steroids in their products.”

Now, I agree that there is a hefty markup from these bulk prices (if they are in fact accurate) to the Cat’s retail prices. In fact it’s about a 10x markup across the board, except for the PaperVar which is about a 6x markup. This may sound high, but would not surprise anyone who has actually run a business.

(The Cat mentions on his Q&A page that “Irrespective of what many non-suppliers may assume, once all expenses are accounted for our profit margins on most of our products are set at around 60%.” Again, having myself run a business, I believe him.)

Given that the Cat’s products have been independently lab-tested at various times and as far as I know have always been shown to contain exactly what they claim to, and given that the Cat is a most reliable businessman who is always a pleasure to deal with, I’m quite willing to pay his prices. And I agree with RJ - I wouldn’t buy orals from anyone else either.

Good news for the Cat. Too bad for you all who subscribe to the paper.

I’m a long time lifter, ex-college football player, and compete in MMA and various combat sports, but in the world of steroids I’m quite virginal and ignorant. I’ve been trying to increase my knowledge in that area and have used this site to do so.

Please excuse this question; I’m just trying to learn. Is “paper” slang for oral anabolics? What does it mean? What is the origin of the term “paper” as it relates to steroids? Again, excuse my ignorance. Thanks for your help.

My order must have been one in a million with the cat, but I NEVER got my order. Here it is 5-6months later and all that I got was a lighter walet.

I heard he had issues with the distributors so I’m guessing that’s it. Everyone on here told me to email him, that he was a really nice guy, so I did. What did he say? He told me he wont do business with me again!! WTF? I never said anything even close to accusing in my email, I was just wondering if it got sent back to him, if it was sent out later, or anything.

I’m glad everyone else gets good service, like I said my order must just have been one in a million, but needless to say I’m not very happy about getting taken for $200.

[quote]studgorilla wrote:
I’m a long time lifter, ex-college football player, and compete in MMA and various combat sports, but in the world of steroids I’m quite virginal and ignorant. I’ve been trying to increase my knowledge in that area and have used this site to do so.

Please excuse this question; I’m just trying to learn. Is “paper” slang for oral anabolics? What does it mean? What is the origin of the term “paper” as it relates to steroids? Again, excuse my ignorance. Thanks for your help. [/quote]

[quote]huz wrote:
studgorilla wrote:

Please excuse this question; I’m just trying to learn. Is “paper” slang for oral anabolics? What does it mean? What is the origin of the term “paper” as it relates to steroids? Again, excuse my ignorance. Thanks for your help.

[/quote]

Thanks. Everything I needed for my question, and more.

I’ve read RJ’s good buddy hooker say that the Chinese powder sources are drying up. I wonder if this has anything to do with this.

any news on the drying up issue?