T Nation

Cut Mix. Anybody Used This?

I have seen cut mix with test prop,masteron prop and tren acetate. Has anyone used this and at what dose?

Yes 500 each

yea i did it, well if ur trying to cut basically ur not gonna gain much if any, and u use roid to keep what muscle gains u have and aid ur fat loss. so as far as dosing i suggest to dont go crazy with it 1ml a dau will do. i perfer 10 weeks 1ml a day followed by 4 weeks of test p.

it might be a good idea to run some low dose t3 and clen with it. if u send me ur stats i might be able to help u better

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
yea i did it, well if ur trying to cut basically ur not gonna gain much if any, and u use roid to keep what muscle gains u have and aid ur fat loss. so as far as dosing i suggest to dont go crazy with it 1ml a dau will do. i perfer 10 weeks 1ml a day followed by 4 weeks of test p.

it might be a good idea to run some low dose t3 and clen with it. if u send me ur stats i might be able to help u better
[/quote]

how are you going to recommend running 1ml a day when you don’t even know the concentration of the gear?

No but considering it if I do another cycle down the road.

Only caveat: everyone recommends High tren/low test or high test/low teen.

With just the cut mix that will be hard to manipulate

How are you going to recommend you can’t gain muscle or strength during a cut/recomp? Especially on 1500mg+ of gear a week which is far less than what your recommending (guessing the concentration is a 100mg each per ml)

I was tempted to get a mix, however you don’t really know what goes in them unless it comes from a really reputable lab. My next run I may try a mix of those 3, so i can run them higher for a little cheaper.

Used this a few times, before I read the stuff about high tren/low test. Most of the concentrations I’ve seen were 50mg each per ml. I did 1ml/day during my short cycles, put on decent weight for the short time periods. Last one I ran I bought vials of each individually, so I could manipulate dosing. Didn’t gain much weight (also didn’t increase calories again at the higher weight I was holding already), but felt tons better than on the straight mix. That one was 25mg test p/50mg mast p/75mg tren ace per day (if I recall, it was beginning of this year). Fixed the tren sides while on.

all of em comes in 50 50 50 ratio of mast test p tren a

well your guessing wrong they all comes in 50 50 50 ratio. on top of that i assumes he’ll be smart enough to be on calorie deflect which is equal to very little gain. no body says anything about strength and i think ur getting confused by pure cutting and lean bulking

I used it, 2ml each other day

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
well your guessing wrong they all comes in 50 50 50 ratio. on top of that i assumes he’ll be smart enough to be on calorie deflect which is equal to very little gain. no body says anything about strength and i think ur getting confused by pure cutting and lean bulking [/quote]

a lab up north called BOSS makes 125/125/125

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
all of em comes in 50 50 50 ratio of mast test p tren a[/quote]

50/50/50 is most common, but they don’t all come in those ratios. 100/50/50 and 75/75/75 have been around, as are a few others I’m sure.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[/quote]

how are you going to recommend running 1ml a day when you don’t even know the concentration of the gear?[/quote]

Moot point anyway as im sure this guy has already ran this cycle judging by the date.