Cut Line, Get Punched, Even as a Woman.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
I dont know whats worse… the guy sucker punching a girl or the guys standing around doing nothing [/quote]

Most people get shit scared in a situation like that. They freeze up. That’s not good, but not as bad as beating up a young girl.

I bet she said that she was tired of daddy’s small minute man penis…then again they weren’t white trash. Kinda weird that it didn’t look like anyone even screamed stop.

It has got to suck for that guy that hit her…ffs he has to be back on duty in 1/2 an hour. While technically he wasn’t on the clock but I don’t think his boss will be understanding of him assaulting their customers. He’ll probably make her a McFlurry as a peace offering…well once he moves up from fries.

Sick, I found it funny though when the girl at the end took the opportunity to cut to the front of the line and was ready to order like nothing happened.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Petermus wrote:
I dont know whats worse… the guy sucker punching a girl or the guys standing around doing nothing

Most people get shit scared in a situation like that. They freeze up. That’s not good, but not as bad as beating up a young girl.[/quote]

ya that was exaggeration… but still it was pathetic

One of the things they teach you when taking classes such as Cpr is the reason people stand around doing nothing especially In a crowd is because they dont feel that they are responsible and need to act, its someone elses job.

And this is why I carry a stungun at all times.

He obviously didn’t punch her because she cut line.

She came over and talked shit to him for some reason, probably because he was just trying to intimidate the two girls to move away

And how would of you intervened? He hit her and walked out.

Edit - also she said something pretty bad, because at one point during her speech quite a few people turn to look at her. Thats when the guy starts motioning with his hand to tell her to stfu.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Edit - also she said something pretty bad, because at one point during her speech quite a few people turn to look at her. Thats when the guy starts motioning with his hand to tell her to stfu.[/quote]

So her saying something bad to him because he tried to cut in line justifies hitting her?

I’d break his fucking skull open in front of his kids if some bastard would hit my sister…

That guy deserves to get his ass severely beaten. So bad that he remembers exactly what happens the next time he is in that situation. The fact that he did this in front of his own damn kids makes it all the more wretched. Fuck that guy.

[quote]DeterminedNate wrote:
The fact that he did this in front of his own damn kids makes it all the more wretched. Fuck that guy. [/quote]

The fact that he did it in front of his own kids suggests to me they have seen it all before. Probably directed at their mother and themselves. This guy clearly has serious anger and ego issues. There is no way this is the first time he has struck a woman.

My blood is boiling.

He took the “equal rights equal fights” thing a little to literally.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

So her saying something bad to him because he tried to cut in line justifies hitting her?

[/quote]

where did i say that?

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
And this is why I carry a stungun at all times.[/quote]

You would pull out the stun gun when? After you had been knocked unconscious? I agree that you should definitely have protection, and I cant imagine what its like to be a female in these kinds of situations, but a stungun would leave you woefully unprepared for something like this.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:

You would pull out the stun gun when? After you had been knocked unconscious? I agree that you should definitely have protection, and I cant imagine what its like to be a female in these kinds of situations, but a stungun would leave you woefully unprepared for something like this.[/quote]

If that first punch out of the blue knocks you out, you’re fucked regardless of gender. I don’t see how anyone would be prepared for this. It looked like he only made contact once, missed his second shot and then left. What’d you do with that?

I can’t see the video either, but from the sounds of it he deserves a hiding to remember.

Mak and I have argued the point before that the only time you EVER lay hands on a woman is if someones life is in danger at the hands of one - which 99.9% of people in the world will never experience.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
I can’t see the video either, but from the sounds of it he deserves a hiding to remember.

Mak and I have argued the point before that the only time you EVER lay hands on a woman is if someones life is in danger at the hands of one - which 99.9% of people in the world will never experience.[/quote]

It’s two little girls standing at the counter, then two little boys walking up behind them. The dad walks up behind the two little boys, and then an older girl (she really only looked to be a young teen about half the dad’s size) goes to stand with the two little girls. The dad gets mad and they get in each others faces. He then pretty much throws a haymaker and hits her in the face, then goes for another one and misses as she goes to the ground. She scrambles to get up and leaves. The little boys try to calm dad down. The whole thing’s just sad.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:

You would pull out the stun gun when? After you had been knocked unconscious? I agree that you should definitely have protection, and I cant imagine what its like to be a female in these kinds of situations, but a stungun would leave you woefully unprepared for something like this.[/quote]

I don’t start shit with low life ghetto thugs. I simply come up behind them while they’re beating the shit out of little girls and zap them then stomp their nuts into the dirt while we wait for the cops.

I suppose I shouldn’t even go outside by your theory, since I’m so woefully unprepared to go outside and face all the big scary men.

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:

You would pull out the stun gun when? After you had been knocked unconscious? I agree that you should definitely have protection, and I cant imagine what its like to be a female in these kinds of situations, but a stungun would leave you woefully unprepared for something like this.

I don’t start shit with low life ghetto thugs. I simply come up behind them while they’re beating the shit out of little girls and zap them then stomp their nuts into the dirt while we wait for the cops.

I suppose I shouldn’t even go outside by your theory, since I’m so woefully unprepared to go outside and face all the big scary men.
[/quote]

No fair. Them ain’t kosherized rules.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Mak and I have argued the point before that the only time you EVER lay hands on a woman is if someones life is in danger at the hands of one - which 99.9% of people in the world will never experience.[/quote]

On the original link there are some stills of the video on your left, click one of those and you can see it.

Maybe she used profanity in front of his kids.

Here is the story.