T Nation

Cut Line, Get Punched, Even as a Woman.

http://video.aol.com/video/raw-video-man-beats-teen-girl/2261189

That’s the kind of garbage that is allowed to raise children? Sad.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
http://video.aol.com/video/raw-video-man-beats-teen-girl/2261189

That’s the kind of garbage that is allowed to raise children? Sad.[/quote]

Showing video unavailable to me. Probably a good thing given the title of the vid.

Nothing stands between me and my McChicken.

I can’t believe none of the guys nearby tried to help. It’s not right hitting a woman. Shit, this wasn’t even a woman. She was a 16 yr old girl. Yea, what a big man to be beating up a teen girl.

Today’s lesson: Do not cut people.

And who exactly was cutting line? The beginning of the video shows the little girls at the counter. Then the guy walks over afterward. Looks like he cut the line and the big sister of the girl at the counter went to help her. Then she got whacked.

Anyone know what the story is behind that clip? Not that it would make any difference, but I’d still like to read more about it.

No T-Men in that crowd. That shit makes me nuts. Anything against children or teens and I’m in action. Once you’re an adult you look after yourself.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
I can’t believe none of the guys nearby tried to help. It’s not right hitting a woman. Shit, this wasn’t even a woman. She was a 16 yr old girl. Yea, what a big man to be beating up a teen girl.[/quote]

To be fair, this happened in South L.A. You could get killed for intervening.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
To be fair, this happened in South L.A. You could get killed for intervening.
[/quote]

To be fair, this happened in South L.A. Half the bystanders were carrying guns.

WTF

The kid in the red hoodie at the end of the video was like “Sweet! my line just opened up.”

Dude assaulted that girl in front of his kids…

Looks like man and two boys approach line where two little girls are already standing. Boy in red shirt gravitates towards the front of the line (maybe they do this often) and man and smaller boy follow shortly afterward. Man tries to scare off little girls.

Big girl (big sister?) approaches and man and BG argue. Man realizes he’s making a fool of himself and punches BG a few times and then leaves with little boys in tow. Red hoodie gets new first spot in line.

I think that’s how it goes, since at the beginning if you replay the video enough times you can make out the red-shirted boy walking towards the counter when the little girls are already there.

Though it’s impossible to tell from this video, sometimes a woman deserves to be hit.

I wouldn’t do it, but some young women I’ve seen are worse than fucking animals. Violent, aggressive, loud, and disrespectful. Wouldn’t really bother me if they got hit.

(anyone from Sydney might know what I’m talking about if they have walked passed Townhall on a day these animals are supposed to be at school)

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Though it’s impossible to tell from this video, sometimes a woman deserves to be hit.

I wouldn’t do it, but some young women I’ve seen are worse than fucking animals. Violent, aggressive, loud, and disrespectful. Wouldn’t really bother me if they got hit.

(anyone from Sydney might know what I’m talking about if they have walked passed Townhall on a day these animals are supposed to be at school)[/quote]

Your post … did you read it?

and did you see the video?

you aren’t allowed to hit someone for what they SAY, you can defend yourself if you are physically threatened.

some men today are animals and have no honor, and no character, what a shame

I wouldn’t do it, but some young women I’ve seen are worse than fucking animals.[/quote]

did you mean some women are worse than fucking animals, like having sex with animals or comparing them to animals?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:

(anyone from Sydney might know what I’m talking about if they have walked passed Townhall on a day these animals are supposed to be at school)

Your post … did you read it?

and did you see the video?

you aren’t allowed to hit someone for what they SAY, you can defend yourself if you are physically threatened.

some men today are animals and have no honor, and no character, what a shame

[/quote]

I watched the second half. I loaded another page and it has no sound so I didn’t realise. I agree in that situation that was completely out of order (especially with so many children around).

Second part of my statement stands. Men are worse than women for what I described certainly, but people tend to forget how abusive some women are.

(anyone from Sydney might know what I’m talking about if they have walked passed Townhall on a day these animals are supposed to be at school)[/quote]

While I do agree that some people need to be slapped around, regardless of gender…

Did you watch the video? There’s a guy who needs a sound beating.

I dont know whats worse… the guy sucker punching a girl or the guys standing around doing nothing