Customs Snatching Gear???

…just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with customs snatching there gear(a letter, black suits at your door, whatever?) I just placed my first overseas order from a website…legit or not I will not name…(due to the mixed emotions on the subject and the heated argument I’m sure it would bring) And now I’m so spooked I cant even watch an episode of C.S.I. without peeking out the curtains to see if Lt. Cane is about to kick down my door. Thanks. Peace.

I envy you and at the same time feel your worry. Good luck and let us know how it goes…

[quote]Stiddy wrote:
I envy you and at the same time feel your worry. Good luck and let us know how it goes…[/quote]

Lock-up has broadband now?

Know the feeling!Had mine snatched this week to!!!Got both of them caught up in customs and got two letters from them yesterday!!

I can’t promise invariably it’s the case but ordinarily a first seizure is not that bad.

Early on in the MAG-10 project I imported 100 grams testosterone as prohormone reaction material. Of course that amout would probably typically be considered “with intent to distribute” but that wasn’t the case. Still the gov’t had no way to know that.

Anyhow, I got a letter from the Department of Homeland Security, no less, informing me if I wanted to claim the testosterone. (They actually went to the trouble of a lab test on it, too.)

Nothing came of it. Obviously, I didn’t claim it as I don’t have a DEA license and therefore really should not have done this, even though speeding up the MAG-10 project was of course a noble goal.

I know several guys who have a letter from Customs on seizure.

So while not being able to promise there’s never a problem when it’s only seizure instead of controlled delivery, it seems to be generally the case.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
I can’t promise invariably it’s the case but ordinarily a first seizure is not that bad.

Early on in the MAG-10 project I imported 100 grams testosterone as prohormone reaction material. Of course that amout would probably typically be considered “with intent to distribute” but that wasn’t the case. Still the gov’t had no way to know that.

Anyhow, I got a letter from the Department of Homeland Security, no less, informing me if I wanted to claim the testosterone. (They actually went to the trouble of a lab test on it, too.)

Nothing came of it. Obviously, I didn’t claim it as I don’t have a DEA license and therefore really should not have done this, even though speeding up the MAG-10 project was of course a noble goal.

I know several guys who have a letter from Customs on seizure.

So while not being able to promise there’s never a problem when it’s only seizure instead of controlled delivery, it seems to be generally the case.[/quote]

Thanks for sharing Bill.

Another good reason that people should buy a small amount to start out with. One, to make certain the product is legit, and if it does get seized, you’re only out what you can afford to throw away.

There is a great thread in this forum of what to do when receiving or ordering gear. As one poster stated…this should be a sticky. Here is the article in case anyone hasn’t had a chance to read it.

www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1513030