Customs Seizure

Hi Everybody

Ordered some juice from overseas.Great company never had any probs but today i recieved a letter in the mail from customs saying my product’s are being held until i can produce a medical prescription or some other papers .If i do not reply within 30 days my i will be notified of seizure and forfeture :frowning: its only 300 tabs.My question is should i be worried? i dont want feds showing up at my door in 30 days ,i used a fake name plus i just moved into my rented house so i get all these other people’s mail that used to live there so that could help? but here is where i stuffed up.My tabs were wrapped up in a towel and placed in a box and i got the paper in the mail to pick it up.So i went down and signed for it but in my real name.I didnt realise the package had been opened until i got home and all that was in the package was a towel.So thats when i got the letter saying about the seizure of the juice.STUPID STUPID i know.
Usually i wouldnt be worried but since i signed for it the package has a record tracing back to me at that address.I sent the letter and the towel all return to sender,so hopefully that will help.
So what do u gys think,should i be worried?
HHH

Not over 300 tabs…But remember to NEVER sign for anything.

MK

So you saying to sign with a fake name, or not to sign what so ever.

Sorry i didnt explain myself very well.
I went to the post office to pick up the package and they asked said do u have any id,i said yeah and gave them my licence.The lady said thats not ur name on the package,i said yeah i know but it has my address on it,she checked with her boss and he said since it had my address on it i could sign for it.So i signed for it,went back home checked my mail and there was the letter from customs.If only i went home first before picking up the package none of this would be a problem :frowning: so i just returned all stuff to sender.
So now i play the waiting game for 30 odd days while i wait for another customs letter regarding the status of the tabs,HOPEFULLY they just say something like.due to u not be able to produce a medicak certificate the goods are forfeited.
I know im losing out on 300 tabs but its beats getting in shit for trafficing.
HHH

gutlips,

from the people I know this has happened to, they (customs) just keep the package. Now, this is not to say something else couldn’t happen, but a small quantity obviously meant for personal use will probably keep you safe.

Good luck,

Crowbar

Thanks for the response
guys.
Ill keep u posted as to what becomes of this .
Peace
HHH

NEVER SIGN FOR ANYTHING COMING FROM OVER SEAS! IT IS YOUR ADMISSION OF GUILT! - HELL EVEN ACCEPTING IT IS ADMISSION IN ITSELF - NO WORRYS THOUGH, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE HAD THEY OF LEFT THE TABLETS IN THE PACKAGE AND LET YOU TAKE IT HOME AND OPEN IT! - THATS CALLED A CONTROLLED DROP!