Customs Has My Gear

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
Well…that’s all well and good but something still tells me that this kid should be no where near gear…

Quite possibly, but since he IS near gear, then I guess that ‘damage limitation’ is the name of the game…

bushy[/quote]

true dat

If you got a letter from US Customs saying they’ve seized your shit, then your screwed. If its the post office you may have just been stupid enough to order from one of the online roid retailers that send the shit by certified/registered mail requireing a signature for delivery. One of my friends did that and he picked it up with no problems. My feeling is I don’t want any signatures on anything so I would just suck it up and move on, especially for a lousy 800mg’s. Really there is NO WAY they are going to set up a bust for 800mg in orals. If they where they would most likely set up a controlled delivery to your home. Not the post office…hell they would have no idea when you’d be comming to get it…see where I’m going with this. What ever you do is up to you, but I would be more careful and ask about how its shipped. If your going into law school you should be able to work some of this out for yourself…

[quote]bullpup wrote:
1fastford wrote:
Ok, I am just gonna go ahead and call shenanigans on the whole thing. It just dont add up to be truthfull to me. In the name of the thread it says “customs”, in the post it says “post office”, big difference. Then after being soo afraid of being arrested he calls the post office about this package just hours after starting the post. Sad attemept at attention IMO. I could be wrong but it just doesnt add up to me. Thats just my 2cc.

Wrong,
Speaking from experience, you will recieve a letter from customs telling you your stuff has been siezed and it is at the post office. Now you have to make a choice according to the letter determine whether or not you really want it or they will destroy it.

All forgein mail and parcels go to a specific sorting area prior to being shipped to the proper region in the country. From there they send the parcel to the regional depot and that’s when they send you a wonderful greeting letter.

I figured I wouldn’t have a problem getting stuff either considering my brother is a post master at the local Post office but it doesn’t work that way. He explained it to me is that when its intercepted by customs it is intercepted prior to reaching his station

Bullpup

Bullpup
[/quote]

I retract the above statement to some degree.

You will recieve a letter from customs in the mail, not a typical door knocker tag that the mailman leaves when your not home to sign for the parcel.

Bullpup

[quote]superpete wrote:
If you got a letter from US Customs saying they’ve seized your shit, then your screwed. If its the post office you may have just been stupid enough to order from one of the online roid retailers that send the shit by certified/registered mail requireing a signature for delivery. One of my friends did that and he picked it up with no problems. My feeling is I don’t want any signatures on anything so I would just suck it up and move on, especially for a lousy 800mg’s. Really there is NO WAY they are going to set up a bust for 800mg in orals. If they where they would most likely set up a controlled delivery to your home. Not the post office…hell they would have no idea when you’d be comming to get it…see where I’m going with this. What ever you do is up to you, but I would be more careful and ask about how its shipped. If your going into law school you should be able to work some of this out for yourself…[/quote]

Exactly, they will bring it to your door and make you sign for it, that way they have proof of delivery it makes a stronger case. Then your screwed,

Bullpup

Some of these procedures to nail you seem rather elaborate.

Don’t they have real criminals doing REAL drugs to worry about?

Another little 130 lb. kid doing a oral only cycle it looks like… daaah…

lol

800 mgs - @ 50mg/day is 16 days.

Soo what kinda oral cycle were you planning?

[quote]superpete wrote:
… If your going into law school you should be able to work some of this out for yourself…[/quote]

It is not breaking the law school.

high hat for zap, please.

lol? first of all 800mgs is 20mgs a day of dbol for 4 weeks to start my 12 week stack of sustanon 250 and deca. yes i bought more then i needed. my friend had told me the letter was from customs but he has no idea what is going on.

i had never seen the letter so i took his word. when i got over there i found out it was the post office letter. sorry for the confusion but he scared the bejesus out of me. im not 130. im double that. im a shot and discus thrower and played football in high school. im not D-1 material for football.

however, im going to be one hell of an attorney and am not going to listen to my friend. i had it sent to his house because he had no problem with it and i didnt want to have it sent to my house.