T Nation

Custom Supplementation

I’m currently trying to make a powerful PWO concoction to go with waxy maize starch.

This is what I’m thinking about making:

5 grams BCAAs 2:1:1
5 grams of Luecine
5 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate
5 Grams of Tuarine
5 Grams of L-Glutamine

Coupled with Waxy maize starch PWO and followed by a high quality post workout meal.

Anybody have anything they would add to this?

[quote]Florida Titan wrote:
Has anyone tried any products from this site?

It seems like a very easy way to get bulk powders for just about everything…

I’m currently trying to make a powerful PWO concoction to go with waxy maize starch which is also ont he site and VERY cheap.

5 grams of Luecine
5 Grams of Tuarine
5 Grams of L-Glutamine

Coupled with Waxy maize starch PWO and followed by a high quality post workout meal.

Anybody have anything they would add to this?[/quote]

why 5 grams of leucine when you have it in your BCAAs. I’d separate the BCAA’s and take them during your workout but in higher levels around 35 grams, but I’m sure your concoction of powders will do something like it is.

[quote]Florida Titan wrote:
Has anyone tried any products from this site?

It seems like a very easy way to get bulk powders for just about everything…

I’m currently trying to make a powerful PWO concoction to go with waxy maize starch which is also ont he site and VERY cheap.

5 grams of Luecine
5 Grams of Tuarine
5 Grams of L-Glutamine

Anybody have anything they would add to this?[/quote]

Would this be a good substitute to Surge as a PWO as I am on a Low Carb “diet” currently.

Agree on taking the Leucine out as I’m already taking BCAA’s before and after training.
Also Rez-V.
Was using Surge but saw in a Post By Chad Waterbury about a recipe he recommends for people to around 30g carbs per day in the 20% body fat group.

(But cant find that post now).

Extra Luecine to ensure protein synthesis instead of putting just more BCAAs.

I talked with a few other folks and I’m going to take out the L-glutamine. It’s expensive and not that useful as I had thought.

This plus WMS is much more anabolic than Surge IMO.
Cheaper too.