Curves for Cunts

Mmmmm, beaver.

I’d really like to see a 51 year old woman who has been working out at Curves perform some pull-ups. If anyone can get her to do it its diesel.

This entire thread begs the question: whaaaaa?

I’ve said it before and I’ll sday it again. Anyone who’s been in this industry for a while has seen the same things. But are they ‘cunts’ at Curves because they do the easier machine circuits?

No. They get people working out. You wouldn’t even have this client if she hadn’t spent her years at Curves learning the very basics of weight training.

Furthermore, I don’t see any real reason to use the ‘c’ word here or at all. Grow up and quit griping about everything that isn’t your training style.

Agreed Rob.

“It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.” -Mark Twain

Yeah why is the c word so taboo? Every girl I’ve ever met except one shudders when that word is used.

Cause it’s crude. It’s comprized of hard consonants, to make it sound crude, shocking. It also disembodies the rest of the woman, as if their sex organ was the only thing of value about them. Women need to feel valued. Thus, it’s insulting.

In faith, Billy

Billy then how come they don’t mind pussy???

Also, I think it’s how the word is used. Everything has a time and place. Sadam is a cunt. See what I mean? Lastly if you can’t take a word grow up!!! :wink:

a female friend of mine absolutely hates the word pussy…she wishes everyone only refered to it as “cunt” and “cock”

she is an odd bird though

“Pussy” has some “fuzzy” and cuddly associations, also slides off the tongue better. (Pun intended)

I didn’t say it’s insulting to ME. But if I want some of it from the lil’ lady I sure don’t call it a cunt. That doesn’t get you anywhere.

Cunt is the one word I don’t say, especially around women. It is derogatory and demeaning to all those within earshot. Look at all the negatives on this thread about. The worst part: Diesel doesn’t even acknowledge it.

a female friend of mine absolutely hates the word pussy…she wishes everyone only refered to it as “cunt” and “cock”

she is an odd bird though

do I hear an echo?

yes…and thats fucking weird since I wasnt near my computer at the time this was posted…creepy

Haaalllllooooooooooo!

The origin of the word refers to a sheath, where a man would put his sword.

However, there is also a second origin that means “to know”. That might make the word a little more palatable for the ladies.

(I had a girlfriend who was into etymology).

But yes, many women do seem to get upset by that word.