Current Trey Brewer Progress

Met him this weekend at the Arnold.

Unbelievably big.

[quote]Pluto wrote:
What a beast. Not going anywhere fast if he goes to contests in that shape[/quote]

I hope you aren’t referring to the above picture in the posing trunks. He was obviously guest posing. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I found his old diet I wont post it because its 6 months old and he has changed it but he listed 20-25 eggs for the first meal of the day.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Professor X wrote:

WTF are these dudes eating?

syringes. seriously though, it would be nice to see his actual food intake[/quote]

Iv seen his off season diet posted somewhere before…cant remember specifics, but Im pretty sure he goes through in a day about the same as what I eat weekly.

jizz, do you mind posting the diet for us anyways? (provided its a bulking diet? since thats more fun to look at then if he were to be dieting down)

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
1morerep wrote:
I don’t think he’ll go anywhere in bodybuilding. He’s huge yes but i don’t see anything aesthetically pleasing about his physique at all. His waist is almost as wide as his lats!

When he won the Excalibur he had a 28-29 inch waist.

I wouldn’t go that far dood :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw that show and that’s no 28" waist…

I think Trey is in the 32-34" range personally.

Still nothing to be ashamed off with his wide ass shoulders.

His legs still overpower his upper body similar to Branch Warren’s case.

He just has to make a few improvements to his physique and just learn how to dial in his conditioning while keeping his added size.

Hell I’m young and I don’t fully know my body yet. He’s not much older than me and probably just as experienced when it comes to competing (meaning he’s had to prep for a show around as many times as myself) so he’s still learning his body. He definitely has some freak genetics.

I think with him it’s just a matter of time + experience until he learns how his body reacts to dieting, etc and he will be winning shows in no time.

DG[/quote]

Well they did a workout vid with him post-excalibur and his trainer said that’s what it was, I guess he could have been lying.

[quote]brian.m wrote:
jizz, do you mind posting the diet for us anyways? (provided its a bulking diet? since thats more fun to look at then if he were to be dieting down)[/quote]

I imagine his daily pre-contest diet still adds up to more food than most eat in a week.

[quote]brian.m wrote:
jizz, do you mind posting the diet for us anyways? (provided its a bulking diet? since thats more fun to look at then if he were to be dieting down)[/quote]

hah his name is jzzz and you called him jizz!

haha i dont doubt it (also suggests that we as a collective board need to man up and start eating)

I’m down.

MEAL 1) 20-25 egg whites 2 yolks.
4 cups of organic oatmeal with cinnamon
Handful of almonds

MEAL 2) Protein shakes (60 grams)
Waxx Maze Carbo Hydrate Powder

MEAL 3) 16oz of skinless boneless chicken breast(salt free seasoning)
16oz of sweet potato with cinnamon
1 full bag of lettuce and veggies

MEAL 4) 1 large t-bone steak with 12oz potato and mixed veggies

MEAL 5) Protein shakes (60 grams)

MEAL 6) 16oz ground turkey breast
4 cups of brown rice(before cooking)

MEAL 7) Protein shake (60 grams)

dont get me wrong…its a lot of food, but honestly, i think i was expecting more

[quote]jzzz wrote:
MEAL 1) 20-25 egg whites 2 yolks.
4 cups of organic oatmeal with cinnamon
Handful of almonds

MEAL 2) Protein shakes (60 grams)

MEAL 3) 16oz of skinless boneless chicken breast(salt free seasoning)
16oz of sweet potato with cinnamon
1 full bag of lettuce and veggies

MEAL 4) 1 large t-bone steak with 12oz potato and mixed veggies

MEAL 5) Protein shakes (60 grams)

MEAL 6) 16oz ground turkey breast
4 cups of brown rice(before cooking)

MEAL 7) Protein shake (60 grams)
Waxx Maze Carbo Hydrate Powder[/quote]

If true, that’s just absurd. These guys must know of some great appetite stimulant.

I doubt he eats that clean all year round. I know it’s possible, but I don’t think he does.

Who’s not lazy and would like to calculate how many calories that is??

he is taking in a lot more than food.

The diet is a old one I have no idea how recent it is.

ds77, please dont provoke, -we all know it, its not clever and the rest of us are over it

jizz (sorry, cant help myself…next thing you know i’ll be trying to go on “www.youjzzz.com” online tomorrow and be pissed, wondering why it wont work!)…but i digress…basically thanks for posting it anyways

no more provoking…did not realize subject was so sensitive.

no worries, its just very often people here and try to pick online arguments (here at T-Nation) about steriods and i thought that was your intent, my appologies ds77

I like Trey, but I think he fudged up big time on his past bulk. Shit, I hit 256 (I’m 6’2) and wanted to hit 260 at all costs but I took a look in the mirror and realized I was just getting fatter. I then flogged myself looking at a picture of Gerdy and got on an elliptical. lol Its all love, bro! You year-round lean bastard! Back to Trey, he was 330 +/- and then crash dieted/DNP’d himself down to less than 246, weighed less than at the Excalibur, and really lost the “Wow” factor that put him on the BSN ads IMO.

He’s got to bring that back up to par with the rest of him. His arms are there (something that haunts bottom heavy guys) but the back, mates, the back! He’s got time, BSN, and the fact that this is his job, on his side. I don’t see a Kovacs out of Trey. Give him time and he’ll start tearing it up. -gB outtie!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
I like Trey, but I think he fudged up big time on his past bulk. Shit, I hit 256 (I’m 6’2) and wanted to hit 260 at all costs but I took a look in the mirror and realized I was just getting fatter. I then flogged myself looking at a picture of Gerdy and got on an elliptical. lol Its all love, bro! You year-round lean bastard! Back to Trey, he was 330 +/- and then crash dieted/DNP’d himself down to less than 246, weighed less than at the Excalibur, and really lost the “Wow” factor that put him on the BSN ads IMO.

He’s got to bring that back up to par with the rest of him. His arms are there (something that haunts bottom heavy guys) but the back, mates, the back! He’s got time, BSN, and the fact that this is his job, on his side. I don’t see a Kovacs out of Trey. Give him time and he’ll start tearing it up. -gB outtie![/quote]

I’ve been tipping the scales at 230 lately in my ‘all round leanness’ lol Thanks for putting me on blast homie! lol jk

I agree I think his crash diet messed him up…but like I said…he’s young and figuring out his body…when he does figure it out…LOOK OUT!

Also that bulk diet above looks more like a the beginnings of a contest diet to me…that is certainly NO BULK! shoot I eat that much right now and I’m 100lbs less than when he was his heaviest!

DG