Current Trey Brewer Progress

Pic taken at the Arnold.
He is apparently back around 310lbs this year.

WTF are these dudes eating?

Daaaaamn. Looks much better at that weight than he did in the past. As for what he’s been eating, whatever it is, pass that shit this way.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Pic taken at the Arnold.

WTF are these dudes eating?[/quote]

half a cow and a gallon of whole milk each meal?

Anything that isn’t nailed down.

I struggle eating what I imagine is half the calories these guys consume.

I guess that’s why they are on another level and I’m just a weekend warrior.

syringes. seriously though, it would be nice to see his actual food intake

If he’s going to win a contest and go pro he can’t keep doing this. He can’t crash diet and lose 70 pounds in 8 weeks before every contest and expect to be in tip top shape. I’m not a typical “stay lean” guy but eventually he has to stop taking it overboard.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
If he’s going to win a contest and go pro he can’t keep doing this. He can’t crash diet and lose 70 pounds in 8 weeks before every contest and expect to be in tip top shape. I’m not a typical “stay lean” guy but eventually he has to stop taking it overboard.[/quote]

It looks like he toned it down this time. Last year he was 330+ lbs,he actually looks to be in decent shape at 310. I don’t think he will drop the ball again like that.

Pic taken at the Arnold.

a drol

[quote]FallujahGrunt wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Pic taken at the Arnold.

WTF are these dudes eating?

tren + a drol[/quote]

better be eating more than that.

He is carrying that weight a lot better this year.

He’s still figuring out his body…once he does he will be pro in no time and tearing it up on the stage.

DG

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
If he’s going to win a contest and go pro he can’t keep doing this. He can’t crash diet and lose 70 pounds in 8 weeks before every contest and expect to be in tip top shape. I’m not a typical “stay lean” guy but eventually he has to stop taking it overboard.

It looks like he toned it down this time. Last year he was 330+ lbs,he actually looks to be in decent shape at 310. I don’t think he will drop the ball again like that.[/quote]

Yeah, definitely a noticeable difference from this 330 pic, but he still needs to give himself more time to diet down.

Edit: On second look, he doesn’t look as bad as I remember in this pic, either. I think he got even bigger, though.

Either way, he really needs to bring up his back, he’s already got the size everywhere else.

LankyMofo wrote:

It looks like he toned it down this time. Last year he was 330+ lbs,he actually looks to be in decent shape at 310. I don’t think he will drop the ball again like that.[/quote]

x2

Last time he did this he had like no shoulder separation or definition in the triceps(which is all we can really go by with this so far =p), looking much better this time. Those are some serious pipes though, because Curry’s aren’t anything to scoff at and Brewer’s still look giant.

Hopefully, he learns from the 1st time through. It’d be a shame if he turned out to be another Greg Kovaks, never actually doing close to well in a contest.

S

I don’t think he’ll go anywhere in bodybuilding. He’s huge yes but i don’t see anything aesthetically pleasing about his physique at all. His waist is almost as wide as his lats!

Look at the size of his fucking arms! I’d like to know what they honestly measure.

What a beast. Not going anywhere fast if he goes to contests in that shape

As usual everyone forgets the caveat with Trey Brewer bulking pics: he’s 23 years old. Brewer has years to polish off his hulking form and compete.

Is it just me, or are his legs really stubby?

His body just doesn’t look like it’s even with his torso.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
I don’t think he’ll go anywhere in bodybuilding. He’s huge yes but i don’t see anything aesthetically pleasing about his physique at all. His waist is almost as wide as his lats![/quote]

When he won the Excalibur he had a 28-29 inch waist.

1morerep wrote:
I don’t think he’ll go anywhere in bodybuilding. He’s huge yes but i don’t see anything aesthetically pleasing about his physique at all. His waist is almost as wide as his lats!

When he won the Excalibur he had a 28-29 inch waist.[/quote]

I wouldn’t go that far dood :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw that show and that’s no 28" waist…

I think Trey is in the 32-34" range personally.

Still nothing to be ashamed off with his wide ass shoulders.

His legs still overpower his upper body similar to Branch Warren’s case.

He just has to make a few improvements to his physique and just learn how to dial in his conditioning while keeping his added size.

Hell I’m young and I don’t fully know my body yet. He’s not much older than me and probably just as experienced when it comes to competing (meaning he’s had to prep for a show around as many times as myself) so he’s still learning his body. He definitely has some freak genetics.

I think with him it’s just a matter of time + experience until he learns how his body reacts to dieting, etc and he will be winning shows in no time.

DG