Current Training

Standing around on my feet all day leads to increased stamina, as does my daily walk to work (about 3 miles total). Dragging pallets was for a short burst maybe 100 feet at the most, somtimes pulling them up a slope to get them off the truck, not pulling it around for 8 hrs. Totally different “exercises”. Now that I do not pull pallets around any more (its been about a year), I have seen a tremendous increase in leg strength, as before I was probably over training (because of the inclusion of weight training). Does that clarify things? Let me know if it does not. By the way, if you don’t feel comfortable using your real name, you could at least use your forum name. These annonymous posts are getting annoying.

JK, type in “mu recruitment patterns and fatigue” in the subject search box. Craig and I had an interesting discussion relating to exactly this question. That should answer all your questions and more.

The above post by ko (“ko to whoever”) shoulda been posted in the “…interesting observation” thread. Just thought I’d add this to eliminate any confused head scratchin’. :slight_smile: Patricia

Disregard my earlier post, it belongs in the squat thread, need more coffee…

Would love to see the discussion thread but unfortunately the search facility ummm… does not function

Note from Mod: Sometimes you have to click the “subject” or “author” button more than once.