Current Toney Freeman Progress

He is getting ready for the Arnold. I’ve personally never seen him that filled out in contest shape. He must be near or over 300lbs here.

That fact that he’s over 40 makes it even more impressive. That line isn’t drawn in the sand any longer.

I think they are about 9 weeks out.

Over 40 and he looks like that?

His shoulders are incredible!

Ungodly proportions… his shoulders are bigger than his head!!! It gives him the appearance of a real wasp-waist. What a monster!

Is he still prepping with Palumbo? I think he is but was wondering if you heard or knew different…

I’m confident he will be ready and show well at the Arnold.

Could you tell me where you got these pics? I tried looking around the web but couldn’t find the source.

He is prepping with Palumbo and last I read they will use the same strategy they did for the '08 Olympia.

HOLY SHIT!!!

that almost looks photoshopped, lol I know it’s not though

His delts are the size of his abdominal region.

[quote]Affliction wrote:
Is he still prepping with Palumbo? I think he is but was wondering if you heard or knew different…[/quote]

He’s still working with Palumbo.

I know one thing…I now have a new goal for shoulders.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

His shoulders are incredible![/quote]

Many of those guys, especially those in NPC doing well, are in their late 30’s to early 40’s. Most of them just don’t look like it.

Dexter Jackson is over 40 also. The amount of size these guys are carrying doesn’t come on in a couple of years. It took Toney several years to fill out his frame like this AFTER he was already “big” by most people’s standards…and he’s only 6’2".

He looks incredible! Hopefully all of these “hard gainers” can look at him and see that anything is possible. I know he has great genetics, obviously, but how many guys at 6’2" have ever had such a complete physique? Most tall guys never fill out to their full potential, i believe. The guy is one of the most dedicated and hard working bodybuilders there is and doesnt make excuses. This is why he is able to fill out a 6’2" frame.

Where have you been?

Just a side note…I am removing my pic as it is under prof x’s and fuck do i ever feel small now, it was bad enough as it was…thanks! :wink:

[quote]juice82 wrote:
Just a side note…I am removing my pic as it is under prof x’s and fuck do i ever feel small now, it was bad enough as it was…thanks! ;)[/quote]

What are you talking about? We all make him look like a flea! :wink:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Where have you been? [/quote]

Who?

Woo!
Toney is lookin’ awesome. I’m seriously hoping he wins. One of my current favourites! Then again, I always root for the tall guys.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
SkyNett wrote:
Where have you been?

Who?[/quote]

I mean you, dumbass! I haven’t seen you in like a week…

Disclaimer: Calling Prof X a dumbass in real-time may have the unpleasant side effect of getting you fucking flattened. That is all… ; )

Oh, and Freeman looks absolutely fucking sick! Massive size and no pregnant gut = AWESOME!!!

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Professor X wrote:
SkyNett wrote:
Where have you been?

Who?

I mean you, dumbass! I haven’t seen you in like a week…

Disclaimer: Calling Prof X a dumbass in real-time may have the unpleasant side effect of getting you fucking flattened. That is all… ; )

Oh, and Freeman looks absolutely fucking sick! Massive size and no pregnant gut = AWESOME!!! [/quote]

For the record, I just don’t feel the same camaraderie on this site that I used to. I don’t even see any of the bigger guys who used to come here posting anymore. Instead, I get to argue with little guys who haven’t even built their arms past 15" as they tell me I don’t know what I’m talking about.

That means “lack of interest” is why I haven’t been here as much. This is a bodybuilding board that hates bodybuilding.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
RSGZ wrote:

His shoulders are incredible!

Many of those guys, especially those in NPC doing well, are in their late 30’s to early 40’s. Most of them just don’t look like it.

Dexter Jackson is over 40 also. The amount of size these guys are carrying doesn’t come on in a couple of years. It took Toney several years to fill out his frame like this AFTER he was already “big” by most people’s standards…and he’s only 6’2".[/quote]

Damn, I was unaware that Dexter is at that age too - almost none of them seem to look their age, as you’ve said.

Holy fuck! How big are his arms? Holy! God… I am so removing my avatar now too…

I wanna see him next to Kai! That’s for sure… that’d be bad ass! I can’t wait for the Arnold. I really wish I could see it