Current State of Authority

The Point that I’m trying to make if that it seems to me that everybody must be blind to the facts of whats going on. The gov’t that’s in charge is ruining your country so a few people can make money, and nobody cares one bit. The US gov’t has pissed off the whole world. Russia, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Colombia, Cuba, Afghanistan, Syria, Argentina, Cambodia, Turkey, Iran, China, Yugoslavia, Sudan, Bosnia, the list goes on and on. It would’ve been quicker to name off the countries that don’t hate you. Osama Bin Laden was one person that your gov’t pissed off, except that he’s got money too, so he fought back. Let’s label him a terrorist, nobody likes terrorists. The real terrorists are your gov’t. In your whole country, only 2 people can run the nation, I don’t think that any 2 people, no matter how diverse and different they are, will reflect the views of the millions of Americans that vote, or vote and don’t get their’s counted. In Fahrenheit, right at the beginning, in the senate, 10’s of thousands of people are being told that nobody cares that their votes didn’t get counted. I don’t know about anybody else, but the gov’t that’s in charge shouldn’t be and its time for a change. Let’s have a revolution.

Crazy people should not be in charge of revolutions. May God help you (I guess).

“Russia, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Colombia, Cuba, Afghanistan, Syria, Argentina, Cambodia, Turkey, Iran, China, Yugoslavia, Sudan, Bosnia”

Hell of a list there. With a couple of exceptions and maybe a few omissions, you’ve managed to name every major terror-mongering despot haven in the world.

This is what happens when you use the Globe and Mail for rolling joints.

Rainjack,

[quote]rainjack wrote:
This is what happens when you use the Globe and Mail for rolling joints.[/quote]

Lol! Good reply! :wink:

Makkun

[quote]iceman187 wrote:
Let’s have a revolution.[/quote]

Are you proposing a takeover of the government? A coup d’?tat? (Damn, I knew it wouldn’t post the word properly.)

I would take up arms just to prevent that, so just go back to your white supremacist websites.

Oh, you are not a white supremacist? Then why do you talk like one? They also talk of overthrowing the government, and have no logic in their reasoning.

Guys, he’s not crazy. He’s just jacked up out of his mind. When you do enough coke, you think that you can solve all the world’s problems. Of course, when you actually talk to people who don’t have mashed potatoes in their skulls, you sound like a complete idiot. When iceman comes down and looks at what he posted here tonight, he’s gonna be mighty embarrassed at himself.

It’s okay, iceman, we understand.

P.S. If you cut the straw shorter, you get more out of a line. Just a hint.

[quote]iceman187 wrote:
The Point that I’m trying to make if that it seems to me that everybody must be blind to the facts of whats going on. The gov’t that’s in charge is ruining your country so a few people can make money, and nobody cares one bit. The US gov’t has pissed off the whole world. Russia, Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Colombia, Cuba, Afghanistan, Syria, Argentina, Cambodia, Turkey, Iran, China, Yugoslavia, Sudan, Bosnia, the list goes on and on. It would’ve been quicker to name off the countries that don’t hate you. Osama Bin Laden was one person that your gov’t pissed off, except that he’s got money too, so he fought back. Let’s label him a terrorist, nobody likes terrorists. The real terrorists are your gov’t. In your whole country, only 2 people can run the nation, I don’t think that any 2 people, no matter how diverse and different they are, will reflect the views of the millions of Americans that vote, or vote and don’t get their’s counted. In Fahrenheit, right at the beginning, in the senate, 10’s of thousands of people are being told that nobody cares that their votes didn’t get counted. I don’t know about anybody else, but the gov’t that’s in charge shouldn’t be and its time for a change. Let’s have a revolution.[/quote]

Copied and forwarded to the FBI.

Dustin