Current Program Not Working

I am beginning my first real cut but, since starting school and a new job I have not been able to hit the gym like I used to. I was lifting 5-6x a week but, I can only get to the gym 3-4x a week now. Any help setting up a good program? I was thinking a push/pull 4x a week and carb cycling would be a good place to start but, I really do not know what would be the best approach I do not want to overreach training wise and feel too rundown for school and work.

Curren stats: 5’10.5 ft, 205-208 lbs, 10-12% bf.

The stock remark for this is nobody can make recommendations without seeing your physique first. Second, what are your goals? Third, you’re in a good position to start adding some quality mass, why worry about cutting at such a low bf unless you are about to compete? Add a little bit of cardio to keep things under control and keep packing on size.

I was about to make a suggestion but there is too many ways to go about this. First of all what is the intent of your cut, how much bodyfat are you trying to lose, and what time limit would you want to achieve this goal?

I’m not sure why you can’t make time for the gym. Even if you’re hitting the gym for 15-20 minutes it’s better than nothing.

Diet will determine the success of your cut. But there’s so many good programs built on 3-4 days. 5/3/1, WS4SB, typical push/pull, upper/lower split, etc

[quote]maverick88 wrote:

I am beginning my first real cut but, since starting school and a new job I have not been able to hit the gym like I used to. I was lifting 5-6x a week but, I can only get to the gym 3-4x a week now. Any help setting up a good program? I was thinking a push/pull 4x a week and carb cycling would be a good place to start but, I really do not know what would be the best approach I do not want to overreach training wise and feel too rundown for school and work.

Curren stats: 5’10.5 ft, 205-208 lbs, 10-12% bf.[/quote]

Your dont need to cut unless your diesting for something in particular i.e. photoshoot, contest, etc. and you need to hit the gym more. find a 24hr fitness center. you can make time. i just came back from the gym at 2am on a saturday after working from 12-9.

[quote]maverick88 wrote:
10-12% bf.[/quote]

and cut??? why???

ATTENTION: New Thread Title

“Current Diet Not Working”

[quote]maverick88 wrote:

Curren stats: 5’10.5 ft, 205-208 lbs, 10-12% bf.[/quote]

Fat ass.

LOL