Current Brandon Curry Progress

If you started a site, I’d read it. Just saying.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Just kidding, the way some of these guys are looking now makes me want to rethink pursuing powerlifting.

lol what? The first thing that popped in to your head when you saw a pro BB’er was that you want to start PLing again?[/quote]

Er, I thought he meant it the opposite way.

(btw, what numbers is Curry putting up? I read some age-old interview where he mentioned his deadlift and it was quite impressive back then already… Not sure though).

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

[/quote]

I didn’t. Most of these guys have had it drilled into their heads that bodybuilders are too bulky and can’t climb stairs. These new guys don’t seem to have any trouble climbing stairs and they don’t have huge gh guts. Hell, most have them haven’t for about 6 years now or more yet you will very rarely read anything positive about pro bodybuilding from any author here except for CT.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

I didn’t. Most of these guys have had it drilled into their heads that bodybuilders are too bulky and can’t climb stairs. These new guys don’t seem to have any trouble climbing stairs and they don’t have huge gh guts. Hell, most have them haven’t for about 6 years now or more yet you will very rarely read anything positive about pro bodybuilding from any author here except for CT.[/quote]

Fair enough, but DD is already powerlifting as far as I know, so if he says something about “rethinking whether to pursue PLing due to how some of these guys (bodybuilders these days) are looking”, I still think he meant it in a rather positive way.

He’s no easily-confused beginner.

(I just hope I didn’t completely misunderstand you, DD)

Arms! Lats!! Aesthetics!!!

[/quote]

Damn, guy sure has a tiny waist as well…

Awesome progress.

I’m with you X, with this new crop of BB’ers it’s hard not to be excited for what the future of the sport holds.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

I didn’t. Most of these guys have had it drilled into their heads that bodybuilders are too bulky and can’t climb stairs. These new guys don’t seem to have any trouble climbing stairs and they don’t have huge gh guts. Hell, most have them haven’t for about 6 years now or more yet you will very rarely read anything positive about pro bodybuilding from any author here except for CT.

Fair enough, but DD is already powerlifting as far as I know, so if he says something about “rethinking whether to pursue PLing due to how some of these guys (bodybuilders these days) are looking”, I still think he meant it in a rather positive way.

He’s no easily-confused beginner.

(I just hope I didn’t completely misunderstand you, DD)
[/quote]

Yes, I meant it as a complement to the current state of BBing. As in I am currently pursuing powerlifting and was rethinking that decision.

And I agree with X. It’s for some reason the fad, even on this site, as weak or bloated or disgusting. Look at the max charles thread.

[/quote]
Look at that split in his bicep.

he’s unreal, really too bad that he doesn’t still post here.

Awesome. I hope he starts to really focus on his legs more. Not that they’re bad - they’re just not as developed as his upper body.

Huge, amazing progress since his old RMP pics were on here back in the day

waylanderxx wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Just kidding, the way some of these guys are looking now makes me want to rethink pursuing powerlifting.

lol what? The first thing that popped in to your head when you saw a pro BB’er was that you want to start PLing again?

The way these authors completely berate all aspects of bodybuilding, I am not surprised that many of these guys who read these articles feel the same.

I am honestly not sure why the guys who run this site allow it.[/quote]

because this site is a business foremost and if you can popularize something whether its a program or a diet that makes you “need” to spend tons of money on their supplements because only their supplements can do it, youre gonna make a lot more money than if you just tried to promote bodybuilding.

thats my theory anyhow

Just a great, flowing physique… and with size to boot.

S

Love this guy, definitely my favorite of the up and comers(probably overall too, since he’s been coming up since I started following the sport basically =p)

Holy Aesthetics Batman!!

Anyone have an idea what he’s weighing in at these days? How tall is he as well.

X what website are you getting all these pics from im interested.