T Nation

Current Brandon Curry Progress

Bodybuilding hasn't been this interesting in the pro ranks since the 90's.

The fullness in his muscles is otherworldly…

I like these threads X.

damn haha can u say lats, the first pic i never see anyone do that pose but lee priest

Yeah, he must workout.

edit:
wait a minute…

hmmm…

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Yeah, he must workout.[/quote]

NO !

As i said in another thread, his mother gulped down BSN’s No-Xplode who now sponser him and he came pre-packaged that way when he came out of the uterus !

Just kidding, the way some of these guys are looking now makes me want to rethink pursuing powerlifting.

[quote]crod266 wrote:
damn haha can u say lats, the first pic i never see anyone do that pose but lee priest[/quote]

Sergio Oliva popularized that pose:

And I’d be damned if Curry isn’t approaching–or has already reached–Oliva’s size.

[quote]crod266 wrote:
damn haha can u say lats, the first pic i never see anyone do that pose but lee priest[/quote]

Sergio Oliva smoked everyone else in that pose (and, due to his ridiculously tiny waist and great tris/lats, imo there’s no one even today who actually manages to look better in it).

As for Curry, damn… Huge improvements… Compare this to what he looked like in his old bb.com interview…

[quote]crod266 wrote:

and sergio oliva

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Just kidding, the way some of these guys are looking now makes me want to rethink pursuing powerlifting.[/quote]

lol what? The first thing that popped in to your head when you saw a pro BB’er was that you want to start PLing again?

[quote]bulldogtor wrote:
crod266 wrote:
damn haha can u say lats, the first pic i never see anyone do that pose but lee priest

And I’d be damned if Curry isn’t approaching–or has already reached–Oliva’s size.[/quote]

He may have reached his size/weight, but imo Oliva’s structure is still superior for that pose imo.

Btw, you posted the Oliva comment 1 minute before mine got through lol

[quote]crod266 wrote:

Sergio Oliva

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
bulldogtor wrote:
crod266 wrote:

And I’d be damned if Curry isn’t approaching–or has already reached–Oliva’s size.

He may have reached his size/weight, but imo Oliva’s structure is still superior for that pose imo.

Btw, you posted the Oliva comment 1 minute before mine got through lol
[/quote]

o ya nvm i forgot about him lol

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
Just kidding, the way some of these guys are looking now makes me want to rethink pursuing powerlifting.

lol what? The first thing that popped in to your head when you saw a pro BB’er was that you want to start PLing again?[/quote]

The way these authors completely berate all aspects of bodybuilding, I am not surprised that many of these guys who read these articles feel the same.

I am honestly not sure why the guys who run this site allow it.