Curl Jockeys Go Too Far

seems like arm only training would be incredibly boring…

[quote]enigma666 wrote:
Fabregas wrote:
Monday: Biceps
Tuesday: Biceps
Wednesday: Biceps
Thursday: Biceps
Friday: Biceps

So that makes saturday an off day, and sunday some light bicep work for active recovery?[/quote]

sat = 120 mins of fist pumping for cardio.

i forgot how r-tarded the internet was until just now, jesus christ.

[quote]confusedjake wrote:
This was on page 3 of the thread in response to a different guys picture. It’s too rediculous but it just might be real.

"bro…dont lay off your arms. dont worry about balancing out. as you get older your back will get wider. most 18 year olds dont have lats, they come after 21 for most guys.

your unbalanced body may be bad for the miscers, but screw them.

girls will be all over you in college. who do you want to impress more, girls or the misc?

your abs are good. chest could be better. just keep it up bro, and if you can at some point wear a tank or go shirtless in college. you will get laid. ALOT."[/quote]

im all lawled out right now.

I think I found some new vocab terms:

fraudin’ - not being honest over the interweb

miscers - people on message boards?

[quote]JackedAndSwole wrote:
This is just wrong.
[/quote]

Nice internal rotation.

I think he would fail the pencil test.

[quote]JackedAndSwole wrote:
This is just wrong.
[/quote]

Along with this picture…someone wrote:

ROFL you look like a fuking goomba. I can’t get over how stupid your chicken neck looks with your ogre arms. You have a mental disorder do some shrugs and some other exercises. You don’t look good you look like a freak for real im not insulting you im being dead serious. That is not a “good look” noone is jealous of how you look. Step away from the barbell curls and start training your neck and back ect.

I laughed so hard at goomba (the dudes from the super mario movies)

I also enjoyed this quote:

Im like 182lbs and 14 inchers, damn you, but teh cawk is hyuge

I say let them curl.

Frees up the benches and racks.

And if they are curling in the racks, just remember, you dont use your arm muscles to punch.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
confusedjake wrote:
This was on page 3 of the thread in response to a different guys picture. It’s too rediculous but it just might be real.

"bro…dont lay off your arms. dont worry about balancing out. as you get older your back will get wider. most 18 year olds dont have lats, they come after 21 for most guys.

your unbalanced body may be bad for the miscers, but screw them.

girls will be all over you in college. who do you want to impress more, girls or the misc?

your abs are good. chest could be better. just keep it up bro, and if you can at some point wear a tank or go shirtless in college. you will get laid. ALOT."

im all lawled out right now.[/quote]

Mmm, it might not work that way in community college, but if you go to a real school that’s pretty accurate advice. All it takes is a little muscularity to get a lot of positive attention in most college towns. Women are outright searching for reasons to sleep with a guy, and it doesn’t take much to convince.

[quote]power_bulker wrote:
I think I found some new vocab terms:

fraudin’ - not being honest over the interweb

miscers - people on message boards?[/quote]

That section of the forum is the “Misc” which is completely unrelated to bodybuilding. It is in no way a serious section.

“nice arms brah, i have gave up trying to get big, my genetics just wont allow me too, im going for the athletic look now, even if i ate 4000 cals a day i still have not gained a pound with hitting the wieghts hard.”

ha

So he’s 5’10" 165lbs and claims 17.5" arms? Has one or both of his legs been amputated??

lol

Thank god this kind of shit hasn’t infected T-Nation.

Impressive arms but hes got the body of my grandmother

If dis bra gotz da jakd bicepts, maebe we shood all do thiz doodz diet.

"I generally take Animal fix for protein powder and Cell-Tech grape to get max gains while on creatine.

I eat tuna everyday at lunch time in wheat or spinach raps. No particular morning drill just eggs and oatmeal. At dinner time my moms cooking which is almost always healthy."

wiping tears

for real… wow… that was fantastic… I’m TOTALLY making an account on there to screw with them… :smiley:

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
I think bb.com is the purgatory for all the dipshits we chase away from here.[/quote]

Hahahahaa!!

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:

I’ve got more muscle in my right testicle than that guy. And that’s the smaller one of the two…

just because I weigh 145 doesnt mean shit…im bigger than a majority of the kids on the football team that have WAY higher bodyfat percentages and are 180+

You can actually hear the gene pool becoming rancid…

Now I know why Tigers eat their young.