Curious about TT Level and Injection Amount

40 years old. 5’10" 180lbs. Originally diagnosed with low T without finding the actual cause … original T value of 287.

I have been on TRT for just over a year and have progressed through the protocols trying to figure out what works best for me …

All sub-q injections.

All blood work was done Tuesday mornings roughly 25 hours after the last injection.

I was originally taking 60mg of test C at 3.5 day intervals. Nothing else. TT of 769. Free T 31.45. E Sensitive 34

I changed to taking 70mg of test C at 3.5 day intervals. Nothing else. TT of 737. Free T 36.56. E Sensitive 47

I changed to taking 80mg of test C at 3.5 day intervals and 1/4mg of arimidex the day of the shot. TT 886. Free T 35.35. E Sensitive 9

Most recently I have been taking 90mg of test C at 3.5 day intervals and 1/4mg of arimidex the day of the shot. I tried it with 1/8mg of arimidex for about 12 weeks and started to get a touch of back and face acne so I changed my dosage back to 1/4mg the day of the shot without first having blood work done to determine exactly where 1/8mg put me. TT 808. Free T 39.92. E Sensitive 9

All values are labcorp (348-1197 and 5-21)

I have read in a few places that when doing sub-q injections the test is absorbed differently than intramuscular with some reporting much, much lower TT levels than when they take it intra …

I “feel” good. Workouts are good. Strength is good. Sex drive is good.

Im chasing “great” instead of good but the way the numbers are reacting has me baffled. I am not going solely by numbers as I make protocol changes and then after a period of time evaluate how I feel and then have blood work done to see if how I feel jives with what the numbers tell me. I have felt “good” the entire journey even though my test intake has increased by 50%.

I realize my E sensitive is on the low side of things and need to figure out a way to get it up a little without letting the pendulum swing to far the other way.

I work a block from a Labcorp and my workplace now has its own clinic so I should be able to get blood work done just about whenever I want without having to pay for it … I am contemplating switching to intramuscular injections, lowering the dose back down to 60mg every 3.5 days and running through the same series of experiments to see how I respond to intra vs sub-q.

Any thoughts?

[quote]swilk wrote:

I was originally taking 60mg of test C at 3.5 day intervals. Nothing else. TT of 769. Free T 31.45. E Sensitive 34

I changed to taking 70mg of test C at 3.5 day intervals. Nothing else. TT of 737. Free T 36.56. E Sensitive 47

I changed to taking 80mg of test C at 3.5 day intervals and 1/4mg of arimidex the day of the shot. TT 886. Free T 35.35. E Sensitive 9

Any thoughts? [/quote]

Why did you continually fuck around with dosing when your first move of the three gave you perfectly normal results?!

You might have had similar and normal results from one sub-q shot of 100 mg per week, with no AI.

So weird.

Looks like your first protocol was working the best for you.

I’d probably lower the dose to 50mg e3.5d to bring that E2 down a bit though. Your free T was still above the range on that protocol, so lowering your T dose shouldn’t allow that to drop to a less-than-optimal level.

There are 7 stickies here.
Start with:

• advice for new guys
  • protocol for injections

I would blame the acne on your T dosing, not the anastrozole.