Curious About a First Cycle

I am 29 yrs old. Been lifting since high school (did take a few years off during college). I am currently 6’0" and 210lbs with 15% BF. As of January 1, I started tracking my diet and get around 500 calories over maintenance every day. My ratios are usually around 30% Pro / 40% Carb / 30% Fats (with < 7% Sat Fat).

So thats a little bit about my background. I am curious about a first cycle. I have been lurking this forum (and others) for months now soaking up as much info as possible. I am looking for some suggestions on a first cycle. My problem is that I don’t have a large selection of gear available to me.

I can get access to Sust 250, Anavar, Proviron, and Clomid. That’s it, nothing else (for now). Assuming this is the case, can a decent first cycle be built off of these? If so, what would that look like?

Thanks for your help!

Kansas

Yes can build a decent first cycle with these compound, the ony thing is it would be good for you to get your hands on some nolva…

[quote]kansas wrote:
I am 29 yrs old. Been lifting since high school (did take a few years off during college). I am currently 6’0" and 210lbs with 15% BF. As of January 1, I started tracking my diet and get around 500 calories over maintenance every day. My ratios are usually around 30% Pro / 40% Carb / 30% Fats (with < 7% Sat Fat).

So thats a little bit about my background. I am curious about a first cycle. I have been lurking this forum (and others) for months now soaking up as much info as possible. I am looking for some suggestions on a first cycle. My problem is that I don’t have a large selection of gear available to me.

I can get access to Sust 250, Anavar, Proviron, and Clomid. That’s it, nothing else (for now). Assuming this is the case, can a decent first cycle be built off of these? If so, what would that look like?

Thanks for your help!

Kansas[/quote]

You can make a great cycle with those compounds…Just keep researching.you will figure it out.come back with specific questions.ANYTHING regarding a basic cycle can be found on previous threads here

I’ve never used sust as i dotn really think the whole concept is very appealing. So sust guys help me out here but how bout

150mg sust EOD x 8wks

Anavar (are you SURE its real?)

well even if it is leave it out for now.
and you can get ahold of some Nolvadex for PCT you have access to it, you just need to think outside the box a little.

I am currently on a Sust cycle… if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

bmc

Thanks everyone so far. BMC…PM sent.

Gameover, I am positive the anavar is real.

I have done research on each of those substances individually but have not found a thread that discusses stacking Sust, Anavar, and Proviron. I don’t know if that is because it isn’t a good stack or because no one has done it and posted a thread about it.

My biggest problem in the research category is that I’m a chemistry laymen. I cannot read the scientific data and make heads or tails of any of it. That leads me to reading posts from those with more knowledge than me and hoping to glean some amount of information that I can comprehend.

The other route (of course) is to try it and see what happens. I’m somewhat open to this (as I don’t beleive that stack would cause health concerns) but would rather research it fully first (to make sure I’m maximizing my gains during and post).

Thanks again everyone for handling my newbie questions…

[quote]kansas wrote:

I have done research on each of those substances individually but have not found a thread that discusses stacking Sust, Anavar, and Proviron. I don’t know if that is because it isn’t a good stack or because no one has done it and posted a thread about it.

[/quote]

No need to stack the anavar. Just use the sust with every other day injections. The proviron wouldn’t be bad to add to it if you have extra cash. I prefer nolv as well but clomid could possibly be used as PCT if you don’t mind being a little emotional. You may also want to look into getting an AI to run at a low dose during.

I got to thinking about something�?�

What if I took the Sust, EOD (500mg total/wk) weeks 1-8 with a taper at the end for weeks 9-10 (have PCT on hand just in case). Then use the anavar 10 mg/2x per day for weeks 11 - 14. My logic (although potentially incorrect) is that since anavar doesn’t impact the bodies naturally occurring Test maybe it could be used as a bridge to keep some of the gains until my natural Test is fully up to speed.

Thoughts anyone?

Forget about the mythical bridge; the best and only bridge is the test taper outlined in the sticky thread atop this forum. Use it, period.