Cure/Prevent a Hangover?

any one try activated charcoal?

Yup it helps but the next day it almost feel like your hangover is “muted” or slightly turned down. It is however definitely better then not taking it at all. Had I drank enough water and taken a solid multi I assume the next day woudl be even more pleasant the last time I used a “No Hang”. I must say though that you guys seem a bit soft…like what kind of party animal preps all of this bullshit before going to bed. I’m thinking more like “How many times can I shag my gf” and “What kinda dirty things can I get her to do tonight hehehe”. NOt making a grocery list for hangover prevention.

[quote]Mouldsie wrote:
B-Vitamins, minerals/electrolytes, water, protein, glutamine
[/quote]
what does the glutamine do?

[quote]Tatguy61 wrote:

[quote]Mouldsie wrote:
B-Vitamins, minerals/electrolytes, water, protein, glutamine
[/quote]
what does the glutamine do?[/quote]

Settle the stomach

im with WIDEGUY iits all about freaky sex with the girlfriend. gud way to sweat out the alcahol.hehe GIGGTY GIGGTY !!!

When you read some crappy “hangover cure” article on MSN, they always say that the hair of the dog isn’t valid, but I disagree. A lot of the effects of a hangover are from methanol and a beer the morning after can re-activate the cytochrome responsible for metabolizing it.

Eggs. I forget the amino acid in it that is supposed to help with hangovers, but I think it’s Leucine.

Tumeric. The Japanese drink tumeric energy drinks before getting hammered. It DOES help with hangovers.

Taurine

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
When you read some crappy “hangover cure” article on MSN, they always say that the hair of the dog isn’t valid, but I disagree. A lot of the effects of a hangover are from methanol and a beer the morning after can re-activate the cytochrome responsible for metabolizing it.

Eggs. I forget the amino acid in it that is supposed to help with hangovers, but I think it’s Leucine.

Tumeric. The Japanese drink tumeric energy drinks before getting hammered. It DOES help with hangovers. [/quote]

Cysteine. I think thats the amino acid from eggs