Cure for Superdrol Lethargy

So I recently added some superdrol into my cycle. I have a strong man comp coming up and I wanted to get my strength up. So about a month ago I ordered 4 vials of injectable dbol. My supplier was out and sent me 4 vials of injectable superdrol and some other freebies to make up for not having what I requested. I didn’t wanna run superdrol cause I know I get lethargic from it but I said fuck it and decided to do just 10 mg a day. Needless to say my strength is going way up but I feel like hammered shit.

I go to a local hydrate clinic and they offer vitamin B12 shots. I went and got one yesterday thinking it might help a little but I actually feel like 80 percent better than I did 36 hours ago. I figured I would share this. Seems like an obvious fix maybe but then again I never thought of it. Anybody else try this?

That’s a new one for me. I lasted 20 days on Superdrol before I called it quits. I have a script for Adderall and if I take the full dose I’m way too wired. On SD I resorted to doing just that for the last four days of it because I was so lethargic that I couldn’t properly function. That stuff is no joke.

How do you like the injectable? Any difference you notice between it and oral?

1 Like

I can’t say that there is any difference. It’s doing the same as the oral by making my strong as fuck and kicking my ass at the same time. The first time I ran it I was 18 and had no idea what I was taking and had no idea why I was so tired all the time. At least now that I’m older I know to run test with it. I’m through one vial and going to go through one more and that’s it. I gave the other 2 to a friend.

I used a mix 50mg tren base 30mg sdrol per ML. I pinned 1ml a day made it 18 days. By day 12ish I started feeling lethargic. It got worse each day after until by day 18 I was having to talk myself into the gym and drinking coffee until bedtime.

Great steroid for someone looking for strength and about to compete but that lethargy was too much for me to deal with. The pip was also extremely painful for me when not pinned in glutes.

Yeah, the pip is pretty bad. I had to correlate my injection site with what muscles I would be working out the following days.

So today my energy is still better but I feel super out of it. Kinda feel weird. I think my sdrol is dosed a little high cause I wouldn’t imagine 10 mg a day would be this extreme. Be 23 days in and I’m up 8 pounds.

Funny you say that. I coulda swore towards the end I was feeling wierd besides the lethargy. Not all day but I would get periods where I almost felt like I was getting vertigo or something was off with my equilibrium. Idk hard to explain, been off for a few days now and I feel great again.

That’s exactly what’s happening to me. It’s pretty bad at times. I’m strength is going up so much that I’m willing to tough it out. I still have about a week to go and I feel like I’m just now getting great gains. I want to up it to 20mg for the last week but idk if that’s smart.

You have a comp coming up so I could see your justification for continuing. I don’t compete so it just made no sense for me to keep going. Maybe up it right before the comp.

Ride it out and get off quick after the comp. If the Vit B12 helps, use it everyday. Idk if shots are better than taking a supp everyday or not but if it atleast makes a little difference I’d keep at it.

Well I started deca and mast e around the same time. If they were in full swing I would go ahead and drop the superdrol but I don’t want anything slowing down my steady strength increase. But In saying that, I will be done with the SD a little bit before the comp. I was already running EQ and test but I decided to switch it up cause EQ isnt giving me the results I looking for in gear.

The B12 shot isn’t the only supplement I’ve taken. I was just saying that the injection made a noticable difference. I get plenty of B12 orally daily but it doesn’t do what that shot did.

I had a similar lethargic situation with winstrol once. Basically about 2-3 weeks into a run I was just dragging ass and no energy. I had read somewhere that usually when this happens on orals it is from the liver stress and that build up that comes with extended oral usage. (I don’t remember what builds up) Anyways I had been using milk thistle for liver support and obviously it wasn’t cutting it. I ordered TUDCA and by the second day it was a world of difference, I actually felt good. It might be a different situation with sdrol but it’s worth a review just incase TUDCA could help you.

1 Like

I’m gonna order some right now!

I read this as well but I don’t buy it. My liver was running hot from 6 weeks dbol+adrol and I felt amazing.

Also the fact that I felt literally 100% better the second day after stopping superdrol there’s no way if my liver was jacked up to the point of fatigue it would recover in 48hrs it took 2 months to bring down my values from dbol/adrol.

I have also been using tudca and nac the entire time I used sdrol.

@zeek1414: did you ever use an AI with DBOL?

I was thinking about the comment I posted after I made it.
Our livers can process alcohol or fat at any given time. So when we drink the liver has to process all the alcohol first the switch back to fat. I assume as we get older or stress our livers this switch over takes longer but idk for sure. Something similar happens when we take orals, our livers have to process the oral which the process in it self is toxic then it switched back to fat. If our livers are spending all of the time processing orals then it can’t process fat and it has to process fat so our bodies can use it for fuel. I think as we take orals for longer and longer periods the toxic nature of the process slows our livers down so it takes longer for the 20mgs to process before the liver can process fat for energy.

Of course the less stress we have put out livers through then the time frame before orals make us lethargic is longer vs a guy who drinks a lot or who use to drink a lot. Also as we age the liver is slower and slower.

No. I don’t get all bloated like some guys do from Dbol. I hold a nice bit of glycogen in my muscles but as far as water goes it’s not an issue. I’m also not prone to gyno so I dont have to worry about that as some do. The only major side effect I get from raised estrogen is night sweats that smell funny.

If I were to use an AI I would chose aromasin and would take 12.5 mg once maybe twice a week to get rid of the night sweats if they got real bad then would stop.

Yup, thanks for the reply. My body seems to tolerate high doses of test well without an AI. Never had any estrogen related sides and no case of gyno in my family.

Everytime you hear someone getting gyno, it always seems to stem from dbol rather than test.

I always run something like masteron in my cycle and have an ai on hand. I know I’m prone to gyno though cause I had it from puperty. I kind of in the middle whether someone should go ahead and run an ai even if they haven’t had sides yet. When I’ve done that in the past I didn’t gain as much during my bulk.

There is absolutely no link between pubertal gyno and steroid gyno. If you are worried just use low dose nolva on cycle. But I’d recommend staying away from AIs if possible especially for somone competing in strong man/power lifting comps. Then again I know very little about those sports just going off how I feel when using an AI vs not using one

1 Like

Well I got teased for years because my gyno was that bad makes me extra cautious. I didn’t know there was no link between gyno from puperty and gyno from steroid use. I assumed they correlated. Masteron is the thing I’m running right now to combat estrogen