Curcumin Shows Up in the Toilet?

Hi guys, i have been taking curcumin for a while now, i’ve used it at 1g a day in 2 doses. I’ve used a brand without piperine and 2 brands with.

1 thing that remains constant is that i can always see little orange specks in my crap. Has anyone else experienced this with curcumin?

Thoughts?

Never had that happen. Have you tried Biotest’s? Its the only one I use.

[quote]lzqosoz94 wrote:
Hi guys, i have been taking curcumin for a while now, i’ve used it at 1g a day in 2 doses. I’ve used a brand without piperine and 2 brands with.

1 thing that remains constant is that i can always see little orange specks in my crap. Has anyone else experienced this with curcumin?[/quote]I’m using ALOT of ground turmeric in my food everyday and I’m noticing the same thing.

[quote]tolismann wrote:

[quote]lzqosoz94 wrote:

1 thing that remains constant is that i can always see little orange specks in my crap. Has anyone else experienced this with curcumin?[/quote]I’m using ALOT of ground turmeric in my food everyday and I’m noticing the same thing.
[/quote]

For the past 3 weeks Ive been adding tumeric to my poached eggs every morning and to my dinner when I can, and I havent noticed anything. I dont think I feel any different either.
Does anybody here notice the effects of tumeric/curcumin in their diets??

tweet tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]tolismann wrote:

[quote]lzqosoz94 wrote:

[/quote]

For the past 3 weeks Ive been adding tumeric to my poached eggs every morning and to my dinner when I can, and I havent noticed anything. I dont think I feel any different either.

tweet tweet[/quote]

You cant take yourself seriously with that tweet tweet shit, so I in turn also find it funny.

The only effects I notice when adding tumeric into my diet is that my food tastes like tumeric, which tastes like shit. It also comes out of your pores just like curry, which is good if you are trying to repel hot chicks.

[quote]theBird wrote:
Does anybody here notice the effects of tumeric/curcumin in their diets??[/quote] I use roughly 20-30 grams of ground turmeric per day (on pro/fat meals, since the active ingredient is fat soluble).
It helps me with everyday bowel movements.

(I noticed that when I stopped using the spice)

[quote]ColinD624 wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]tolismann wrote:

[quote]lzqosoz94 wrote:

[/quote]

tweet tweet[/quote]

You cant take yourself seriously with that tweet tweet shit, so I in turn also find it funny.

The only effects I notice when adding tumeric into my diet is that my food tastes like tumeric, which tastes like shit. It also comes out of your pores just like curry, which is good if you are trying to repel hot chicks.
[/quote]

LOL, LOL and LOL!!!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]ColinD624 wrote:

[quote]theBird wrote:

[quote]tolismann wrote:

[quote]lzqosoz94 wrote:

[/quote]

tweet tweet[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, LOL and LOL!!![/quote]

I made the mighty ID laugh, I can now retire.