Curb Your Enthusiasm

he also crashed his car with larry’s old girlfriend(from The Group 1x10) who he was trying to bang, eventually

larry’s faint was epic

[quote]gsxtacy wrote:
larry’s faint was epic[/quote]

ROFL!! That was awesome.

When we find out the doctor’s gay, I thought to myself “Wow, I didn’t expect him to be gay”, and then Larry says it to him, lol. And I would be pissed too if he just went into my refrigerator without asking.

And what kind of name is Bam Bam lol.

Half the time Larry is a total asshole. The other half of the time I find myself backing him 100%.

Last night was the first time I saw the show, and I am now going to check out the past 6 seasons. I thought it was funny as hell.

I love it when they talked about how “if she has cancer he can’t break up with her”. Him trying to beat the doctor to the house was classic lol. Now hes fucked…

Oh btw Cherly Hines got even hotter this season

[quote]optheta wrote:
I love it when they talked about how “if she has cancer he can’t break up with her”. Him trying to beat the doctor to the house was classic lol. Now hes fucked…

Oh btw Cherly Hines got even hotter this season[/quote]

The look on his face when the doc said it’ll be for 4 years and that there’ll be vomiting, incontinence, hair loss, and no chance of playing golf was priceless.

Nine holes?

No holes!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
optheta wrote:

…Oh btw Cherly Hines got even hotter this season

More masturbatory fodder for this fall…[/quote]

Maybe we’ll get to see her in a bikini again… like that ONE episode a few seasons back (“The Thong”).

I love the fact that you hear the sex sounds. In any other comedy the joke would be that they were doing something else and it sounded like sex. In Curb, nope he is fucking a mental patient. So far past the line!

I love this show!

I can’t wait till Suzie finds out about what jeff did. I feel kinda bad for her. But she is gonna cause a SHIT STORM once she finds out lol.

Anyone see the 2nd episode? I just saw it last night and laughed my ass off.
Not sure of the title, but my unofficial title is The Blowjob Episode!

lol

Vehicular Fellatio.

Whilst the final gag was a bit telegraphed I was crying with laughter most of the way through it. Most of the new seasons of my favourite shows have been a bit of a let down so far but Curb is better than ever!

Curb is one of the few shows that got/gets better with time.