Cultural Items for Cleveland/Northeast Ohio

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
People from NE Ohio put up with the rest of the idiot country thinking we’re corn huskers or something.[/quote]

Corn huskers would be an upgrade?

…now it’s personal.

Nah but in all seriousness, if you’re doing a report about Ohio, just talk about how everything there is slightly less good than it is in Michigan, and you’ll get an A.[/quote]

fuck you

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Lol. Im from East Tennesse and have some family in Ohio. Not a pretty state.[/quote]

fuck you[/quote]

Dont be mad I thought you were from Ireland. :slight_smile:

First and only thing I could think of related to Cleveland was the Cleveland Steamer. (not a boat)

O H I O

O H I O

O H I O

[quote]DJHT wrote:
There are people still in Ohio? [/quote]

Pimps…some famous pimps came from Cleveland. You have a mediocre cartoon show about a middle aged black man named after Cleveland…

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
First and only thing I could think of related to Cleveland was the Cleveland Steamer. (not a boat)
[/quote]

FUCK YOU

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Lol. Im from East Tennesse and have some family in Ohio. Not a pretty state.[/quote]

fuck you[/quote]

Dont be mad I thought you were from Ireland. :slight_smile: [/quote]

LMAO

Fudge you

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

FUCK YOU[/quote]

No way. I learned my lesson the first 5 times.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

FUCK YOU[/quote]

No way. I learned my lesson the first 5 times.
[/quote]

Bitches know bout that Cleveland dick!!!

Anyone that doesnt like Ohio is a stupidface.

Actually, the couple of times I’ve been to Ohio the weed was really good. I don’t know if that counts for pieces of cultural identity or not though, cuz we brought it with us.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Actually, the couple of times I’ve been to Ohio the weed was really good. I don’t know if that counts for pieces of cultural identity or not though, cuz we brought it with us.
[/quote]

Weed is amazing here.

you’ve read my posts…5k of them are the product of that OHIO homegrown.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Weed is amazing here.

you’ve read my posts…5k of them are the product of that OHIO homegrown.[/quote]

Oh, I know. An old friend used to do a special batch of red haired sense and release it at Christmas.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Weed is amazing here.

you’ve read my posts…5k of them are the product of that OHIO homegrown.[/quote]

Oh, I know. An old friend used to do a special batch of red haired sense and release it at Christmas.[/quote]

That sounds epic.