CT's Frank Opinion on Using Hormones?

Wow, how could I miss a thread that discusses perhaps my favorite weight training related topic of all time: PEDs!?

My 2 cents: anabolics can help one attain a level of physique (strength and size) PERMANENTLY if done INTELLIGENTLY and SPECIFIC to one’s unique physiology. Continued hard effort in training and maintaining a good lifting and diet lifestyle after cessation of anabolics practically guarantees this. Personally, I am a living testament to this as well as many of my close associates and friends who love everything related to iron.

Mucho respect to CT’s opinion, and for anyone who disagrees with me.
I strongly believe one cannot really reach their potential unless they do an intelligent and reasonable cycle (or more). I may be in the minority with this philosophy, but I am not alone.

Note, I write this after having been natty originally for many years, then a juicer for many years, and now a “post-juicer” who no longer uses but dabbles in some grey area stuff (like peptides) every once in awhile. And I personally believe I am better for it.

just what i wanted (and shouldn’t have) hear

:joy:

But again the issue with you is not whether a cycle will help you push further (it obviously will) but rather if you can limit yourself. Of course I don’t know you personally, I can only go from what I know of you from your questions and posts and you are the type of person that should not use steroids. I have nothing against them and have trained/still trains people who use them. But an excessive/addictive psychological profile should not get into any type of drugs, including steroids.

But that is just my opinion of course and over the past years you pretty much showed that you do not follow my opinion unless it goes along with what you want to hear,.

1 Like

Sigil, I totally agree with what CT states above.

When I mentioned “intelligent use”, I mean also the ability to know your limits. By limits I mean know when to stop, know when to not do too much, and very importantly, know how to set proper expectations.

Steroids are not the only answer to everything big and strong. It can help everyone get to a point, no doubt about that, but then your own physiology dictates how far you can go. This is another reason why I think people should do a cycle…to understand that the drugs only can do so much. For many people, that is the only time they realize they can’t become or look like the pros or even amateurs one sees in the magazines, etc. And they need to be OK with that.

Good points…yes i’ll postpone a few years, 30’s might be the time

Just started on carbolin 19. Any feedback? Read good things, but who knows

Re carbolin 19, I’ve used a couple of bottles because the benefits sound amazing but truthfully, I’ve noticed absolutely nothing. At least it’s cheap to try

Thanks thats good feedback

I’m about halfway through my first bottle. I take it while drinking coffee/IF in the morning. Sometimes I get an extra buzz from it…don’t know if it’s placebo or not (definitely not as a huge as when I did ephedrine with caffeine)

Forsokolin is not supposed to be a stimulant though

I’m talking mostly about processed foods and foods with a lot of sugar alcohol

Does Biotest Alpha Male need to be cycled? It’s just tribulus, forsoklin and eurycoma right? Potent herbs but will it cause downregulation if stop taking?

I’m getting some blood panel done, would be cool to track before & after. I still think the natural way (and stuff like alpha male might be in that category? herbs right…not roids lol) can boost T/Free-T significantly & androgens

Thoughts?

From experience all herbs affecting testosterone levels lose a lot of efficacy after about 21 days. That’s why the best natural hormonal protocols change substances every 21 days or so. Alpha Male is a good product and I especially like the Eurycoma, but for best results I suggest taking it 21 days.

If you had to pick other herbs or supplements to rotate with alpha male what would they be? Would DMAA work?

I find that it increases estrogen as much as testosterone

Ok thanks