CT's Black Book

Hey Guys. I noticed that T-Nation is now carrying Thib’s Black Book. I was wondering if this was a real book(print) or a E-Book? I would like to purchase it, but wanna make sure which type. I cant read off the computer for too long before my eyes start to hurt. So please! give me good news and tell me its a print! Thanks

Nope, its an e-book.
But… it is great.
I have the same problem you have and had to print it out.
If you cannot print it out double sided at work go buy some three hole punched paper ($3 for 500) and put that in your printer.
I have it all in a binder and have gleaned lot’s of great info from it.

Marqaos

I bought mine from here the first day they added it to the store - it’s the actual book!

I believe it was an e-book at other sites, but this one isn’t.

Good stuff, btw.

Hey Atmopshere! U Foreal?! I thought they were out of print for that. Anyway, have you recieved yours yet? Is it worth 40? and How much + Shipping and Handling? Yeah, I am probably gonna buy 1 if its a real book. Thanks!

Got mine from a CT seminar.

Worth it.

I would go so far as to say: purchase and download the .pdf, and then put it on disc and take it to your local kinkos and print it up on a laser printer and have it bound. (I wouldn’t bother with an inkjet because the pages tend to smear, and you’ll use up all your ink.)

Or if you can find the softback, purchase that.

Some great programs and ideas in there, especially simplified periodization via the “block” system.

I flip through it all the time when I’m working on program design.

Dan “knowledge is power” McVicker

Ordered it Thursday afternoon, had it shipped overnight (because I’m such an impatient bastard) and had a soft-cover book in my hands on Friday.

I’m still reading through it, but it’s definitely worth the 40 bucks.

[quote]Xfactor88 wrote:
Hey Atmopshere! U Foreal?! I thought they were out of print for that. Anyway, have you recieved yours yet? Is it worth 40? and How much + Shipping and Handling? Yeah, I am probably gonna buy 1 if its a real book. Thanks![/quote]

it’s the real deal

soft-cover

Someone asked about it in yesterday’s prime time and CT did say it’s in print.

I can’t wait to get mine, but I need to save up some more (please don’t run out!).