Ct. Rockula: Reveal Thyself!

It’d be nice if we could keep the good posters around here. Hated seeing MM leave, now this really sucks.

Haven’t had much interaction with you on here Count, but you definitely make my top 5 favorite dudes on here. Guys like you make life interesting. This is really unfortunate. Any chance you’ll be logging somewhere else?

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Perhaps this is all related to what is going on with X somehow? X is Ct and/or DN?!?![/quote]
Do I have to explain to you that EVERY black person on the internet is just the same person and or white guys dressed up as black guys? Wow, I thought we went over this stuff already.

I told my mommy you were leaving and she is very disappointed. She knows how important LOL-ing is to my mental health, and she don’t want none of this!!!

You must stay because Mrs. Spock81 has spoken!

Hey Rock, if you stay, I’ll make you a shiny new avatar!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey Rock, if you stay, I’ll make you a shiny new avatar![/quote]

Sounds like an offer he shouldn’t refuse.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey Rock, if you stay, I’ll make you a shiny new avatar![/quote]

Sounds like an offer he shouldn’t refuse.[/quote]

Thanks, but now I’m scared at what he might request.

lol

Rockula,

Please don’t take the good intentioned begging by our fellow T-Nationers to heart. This forum has a lot of good people on it, but from someone who knows, it doesn’t always help you be the best you, in the real world. Social Media in general is very time consuming and it doesn’t get a lot done (for the most part). So feel free to take an extended leave of absence and may good fortune smile upon you. Just stop in from time to time for a little holiday and let us all know whats going on, or just post some funny shit, either way.

V

1 Like

Nostalgia bump for the good old days of T Nation. My profile says I joined in '16 but I’ve been here since like '10 I think. This place used to be so lit.

This thread reminds me of @Yogi1 :
A tnation diety that the masses wish to gaze upon, but only a select few prophets of his word have been deemed worthy of receiving the honor of his grace.

Yogi, I believe you are the reincarnation of CT Rock and I shall die for you or kill others.

1 Like

He actually sent me a photo once I suppose as sort of a thank you gift for my being helpful over the years -lol.

S

Was it worth this thread? Lol
Tell us, Oh’ prophet of the Divine Black Vampire

I was friends with him on Facebook . Really nice guy. Def not yogi. Ct. Rock talked to me all the time I don’t even think yogi likes me lol!

1 Like

this is really funny. I’m friends with Rock on fb, we talk regularly about programming. and I’ve met yogi in person, met him last January when I was in Edinburgh. He’s a fucking awesome dude, hoping we get a chance to meet up again.

2 Likes

Holy crap at an old thread

5 Likes

Fun stuff, man…I used to be crazy…

1 Like

Also, Flip and Spoke are cool as fuck. Y’all keep me laughing.

1 Like

Much excitement to see Count Rockula active again. I’ve only read your comments in much older posts, but between you, Hallowed, Professor X, and Dark Ninja, you’re the funniest.

You should log again
The volume is never high enough. Do you remember posting that in your old log ? I literally think about that all the time because for so long I thought you meant the volume of your music LOL

Haha, good times.

My thread bump made CT rock come back. I’ll award myself +15 cool points

2 Likes

@duketheslaya told you thread bumps work :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like