Ct. Rockula: Reveal Thyself!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I loved giving you a hard time, but it’s all out of love, bud. :)[/quote]

I know you hungry. Youre a good dude. Youre actually one of the few people ive stayed posting for.

There are maybe 7 people here i liked communicating with…but really looking at this thread and remembering all the disrespect ive had spit on me since i joined this site…fuck it. I gotta say goodbye to yall along with all the other over the hill shit talkers and never even laced up punks on here.

Wish there was a way to stay in touch but messages dont work…

Holla

[/quote]

You’ll be sorely missed around these parts, Rock. RAPEAXE!!! Enterprises’ market share is sure to go right into the shitter without your valuable input. The end of an era. A dark, venal era, but a good era nonetheless.

[quote]bcingu wrote:
Well, DN’s avatar is a cropped image of Dolly Lazarre, FWIW.[/quote]

LMFAO!!! You think you hit the jackpot? Want a medal?

IH’s avi is a tiger. Shit, IH’s a tiger!! Suffiandi’s the shitty, useless spotter in his avi. Rock is a white girl surrounded by metallic chains. Or JonnyTangs24 is that girl with the bouncy boobs.

Man, at least if I had said somewhere I was the model in that avi when people complimented it, you would have won. But I never said that.

You fucking failed.

Try harder next time.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Fly away, black vampire. Fly awayyyyyyyy!!![/quote]

Wait, CR is black?[/quote]

What??? You thought he was that white girl in his avi??? Uh? Uh? Uh???

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Take care, Rock.

You know I love you with all the sharpness of my knife.

Hit me on Gmail.

And remember, you’re still invited to come training in my gym when I open it this summer.

How do i find you on gmail?

And i dont fly. I pimpwalk. Get it right [/quote]

Ask Hallowed :wink:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Wait, CR is black?[/quote]

Wait, CR is a vampire??!?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:
Well, DN’s avatar is a cropped image of Dolly Lazarre, FWIW.[/quote]

LMFAO!!! You think you hit the jackpot? Want a medal?

IH’s avi is a tiger. Shit, IH’s a tiger!! Suffiandi’s the shitty, useless spotter in his avi. Rock is a white girl surrounded by metallic chains. Or JonnyTangs24 is that girl with the bouncy boobs.

Man, at least if I had said somewhere I was the model in that avi when people complimented it, you would have won. But I never said that.

You fucking failed.

Try harder next time.[/quote]
Wha… Hey! This IS me!!!

Do you like my killer smile?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I know you hungry. Youre a good dude. Youre actually one of the few people ive stayed posting for.

There are maybe 7 people here i liked communicating with…but really looking at this thread and remembering all the disrespect ive had spit on me since i joined this site…fuck it. I gotta say goodbye to yall along with all the other over the hill shit talkers and never even laced up punks on here.

Wish there was a way to stay in touch but messages dont work…

Holla

[/quote]

You’ll be sorely missed around these parts, Rock. RAPEAXE!!! Enterprises’ market share is sure to go right into the shitter without your valuable input. The end of an era. A dark, venal era, but a good era nonetheless.[/quote]

RAPEAXE did have a great run. We did lots of great things for humanity.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

There are maybe 7 people here i liked communicating with…
[/quote]

So, me, hungry and who are the other 5? ;-)[/quote]

My other accounts obviously.

Im clearly Imhungry and also Chushin.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Take care, Rock.

You know I love you with all the sharpness of my knife.

Hit me on Gmail.

And remember, you’re still invited to come training in my gym when I open it this summer.

How do i find you on gmail?

And i dont fly. I pimpwalk. Get it right [/quote]

Ask Hallowed :wink:
[/quote]

Otay

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Do you like my killer smile?[/quote]

Fucking fierce.

NOOOOOOOoooooooooo YOU can’t leave then my LOL’S will never be real again!!!

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

There are maybe 7 people here i liked communicating with…
[/quote]

So, me, hungry and who are the other 5? ;-)[/quote]

My other accounts obviously.

Im clearly Imhungry and also Chushin.

[/quote]

So you CAN spell it correctly![/quote]

Well if you ask gregron and utahlama im you…

And sonny liston

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
NOOOOOOOoooooooooo YOU can’t leave then my LOL’S will never be real again!!![/quote]

Blame gregron and whoever the fuck jewbacca is…

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
NOOOOOOOoooooooooo YOU can’t leave then my LOL’S will never be real again!!![/quote]

[/quote]

This is so bullshit, Count. Why are you doing this to us??? WHY???

You’ll be back. No one will think differently of you if you return after an extended hiatus. So fuck you for toying with me and my emotions this way.

And for anyone who thinks the esteemed Count and DN are the same person, keep in mind that the million different pathetic incarnations of HoustonGuy were caught by the mods pretty quickly. If they can catch onto a fucking idiot who has nothing better to do with his time than try and create a bunch of different T-Nation accounts I’m sure they would have figured out by now if the Count and DN were the same person and then rid the site of one, if not both of, those persons. They have done no such thing, so that should be sufficient evidence that they are two separate, twisted people.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[/quote]

You’ll be back. No one will think differently of you if you return after an extended hiatus. So fuck you for toying with me and my emotions this way.

And for anyone who thinks the esteemed Count and DN are the same person, keep in mind that the million different pathetic incarnations of HoustonGuy were caught by the mods pretty quickly. If they can catch onto a fucking idiot who has nothing better to do with his time than try and create a bunch of different T-Nation accounts I’m sure they would have figured out by now if the Count and DN were the same person and then rid the site of one, if not both of, those persons. They have done no such thing, so that should be sufficient evidence that they are two separate, twisted people.[/quote]

The sadist in me wants to watch these forums from a distance as they become vanilla and eventless.

Have fun discussing…um weather patterns and shit.

Personally, I don’t think DN and Rock are the same.

1. It’s a lot of work to that kind trolling, and what’s the point? I don’t see it.

2. If I’m wrong, then Rock’s a frigging genius. That’s some Jeff Dunham shit right there.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[/quote]

And for anyone who thinks the esteemed Count and DN are the same person, keep in mind that the million different pathetic incarnations of HoustonGuy were caught by the mods pretty quickly. If they can catch onto a fucking idiot who has nothing better to do with his time than try and create a bunch of different T-Nation accounts I’m sure they would have figured out by now if the Count and DN were the same person and then rid the site of one, if not both of, those persons. They have done no such thing, so that should be sufficient evidence that they are two separate, twisted people.[/quote]

The sadist in me wants to watch these forums from a distance as they become vanilla and eventless.

Have fun discussing…um weather patterns and shit.[/quote]

Are you on Gmail? I belong to a very exclusive group on there that Derek invited me to. Perhaps there’s room for one more…

What is this job that is taking you away from me? Are you on the verge of making your big break in the wide world of wrestling? If so, good luck. Based on what I know about you from our business dealings and whatnot I can tell that you’ll make one helluva wrestler and entertainer. You’re a fucking superstar in the making, Count.

To quote the great doctor, Hunter S. Thompson: There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, too rare to die.

That sums you up perfectly.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[/quote]

Have fun discussing…um weather patterns and shit.[/quote]

So… can you believe how those southwesterly winds affected the temperature in the East, last year??

Just … wow.