Ct. Rockula: Reveal Thyself!

[quote]chillain wrote:

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
For the love of God and all that is holy please let the Count and DN be two different people. I can’t handle the thought that it’s the same…gulp, er, um dude. I’d feel violated lol.
[/quote]

From what I’ve seen, NO WAY these two are the same: there was that one thread where orion was giving very straightfwd/un-sugarcoated advice to a female poster who was single and a bunch of dudes chimed in to defend her. Mind you, orion never attacked her at all and was providing helpful advice, however blunt.

DN was one of those “defenders” who went out of their way to misconstrue/mount personal attacks on orion.

Ct was in the complete opposite minority who noted orion’s (practical) advice for what it was.

[/quote]

that doesn’t prove anything

regardless of who is behind the account - dark ninja is 100% fake without doubt

[quote]chillain wrote:

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
For the love of God and all that is holy please let the Count and DN be two different people. I can’t handle the thought that it’s the same…gulp, er, um dude. I’d feel violated lol.
[/quote]

From what I’ve seen, NO WAY these two are the same: there was that one thread where orion was giving very straightfwd/un-sugarcoated advice to a female poster who was single and a bunch of dudes chimed in to defend her. Mind you, orion never attacked her at all and was providing helpful advice, however blunt.

DN was one of those “defenders” who went out of their way to misconstrue/mount personal attacks on orion.

Ct was in the complete opposite minority who noted orion’s (practical) advice for what it was.

[/quote]

Oh barf I wanted that to be completely erased from everyone’s memory!!!

All I know is I owe Ct a ham.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
that doesn’t prove anything

regardless of who is behind the account - dark ninja is 100% fake without doubt[/quote]

I don’t disagree, just that I can’t see equating those two in particular.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Oh barf I wanted that to be completely erased from everyone’s memory!!!
[/quote]

Heh sorry spock, pls don’t think you came across even remotely poorly in that thread.

I think another poster used the term “endearing” to describe how they perceived your internet persona, completely agreed.

Well, DN’s avatar is a cropped image of Dolly Lazarre, FWIW.

[quote]bcingu wrote:
Well, DN’s avatar is a cropped image of Dolly Lazarre, FWIW.[/quote]

crazy some people thought/think DN was anything other than a troll.

[quote]bcingu wrote:

Oh snap!

[quote]bcingu wrote:
hahahahahhaha

Maybe she is Dolly

Krazy Dwarf rds

Thanks yall are pretty cool too. You guys made this place kinda tolerable…and i came back to post about my wrestling and how crazy of a ride its been over the past 3 weeks. Its on the positive side for me

Thought yall would like to know that

Im not dn and i see this bullshit isnt gonna end so i will end it. Ct rockula will not exist anymore on TNation. Simple.

Happy?

I quoted my own posts who gives a fuck? Why did i do it? Why the fuck not? Ive been doing it since i joined the fucking site when i wanna draw attention to a post i made…or when i feel like ive made a good set up for a joke that may have gotten missed

Wtf is wrong with yall?

Either way im done with it. Motherfucking John Walsh ass dudes in here.

Lights Out

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Krazy Dwarf rds

Thanks yall are pretty cool too. You guys made this place kinda tolerable…and i came back to post about my wrestling and how crazy of a ride its been over the past 3 weeks. Its on the positive side for me

Im not dn and i see this bullshit isnt gonna end so i will end it. Ct rockula will not exist anymore on TNation. Simple.

Happy?

I quoted my own posts who gives a fuck? Why did i do it? Why the fuck not? Ive been doing it since i joined the fucking site when i wanna draw attention to a post i made…or when i feel like ive made a good set up for a joke that may have gotten missed

Wtf is wrong with yall?

Lights Out[/quote]

what a pussy

Balls

Krazy Dwarf rds

Thought yall would like to know that[/quote]

I do like knowing, brother.

Try to find me on facebook… I should be easy to find. I would PM you my full name but pm’s are disabled.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

Krazy Dwarf rds

Happy?

Wtf is wrong with yall?

Lights Out[/quote]

what a pussy[/quote]

What a worthless middle aged nobody. Lol over the hill bitch.

I loved giving you a hard time, but it’s all out of love, bud. :slight_smile:

Take care, Rock.

You know I love you with all the sharpness of my knife.

Hit me on Gmail.

And remember, you’re still invited to come training in my gym when I open it this summer.

Fly away, black vampire. Fly awayyyyyyyy!!!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Fly away, black vampire. Fly awayyyyyyyy!!![/quote]

Wait, CR is black?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I loved giving you a hard time, but it’s all out of love, bud. :)[/quote]

I know you hungry. Youre a good dude. Youre actually one of the few people ive stayed posting for.

There are maybe 7 people here i liked communicating with…but really looking at this thread and remembering all the disrespect ive had spit on me since i joined this site…fuck it. I gotta say goodbye to yall along with all the other over the hill shit talkers and never even laced up punks on here.

Wish there was a way to stay in touch but messages dont work…

Holla

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Take care, Rock.

You know I love you with all the sharpness of my knife.

Hit me on Gmail.

And remember, you’re still invited to come training in my gym when I open it this summer.

Fly away, black vampire. Fly awayyyyyyyy!!![/quote]

How do i find you on gmail?

And i dont fly. I pimpwalk. Get it right

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:

Krazy Dwarf rds

Thought yall would like to know that[/quote]

I do like knowing, brother.

Try to find me on facebook… I should be easy to find. I would PM you my full name but pm’s are disabled.[/quote]

Hearts