Ct. Rockula, How Do You Train?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
UGH.

rock. one decent full body pic man. that’s all i’m asking for.[/quote]

He doesn’t have anyone to take a picture for him, and he doesn’t know how to work the self timer. He’d use a mirror but, you know, vampires don’t show up in mirrors and all that.

IMMORTALZ!!!

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Rockula is a fraud

this dude was a virgin 6 months ago with some picture of what looked to be a white guy doing cable crossovers

now he’s some vampire wannabee, entrepreneur, girls gone wild party guy… and black. not buying it. [/quote]

thats cool dude

wow dude, just wow

i love how much of a dick u are…like u know me at all

vampire wannabe? my lifestyle is real

and if you dont belive anything I dont really care man dont read it

i mean just bc i was a V until 6 months ago doesnt mean i never had the oopprtunity and hell yea I party all the time

and my club will rock, fuck you

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Matthaeus wrote:
LOL his profile says years training 16…so he’s been in training since he was 3?

i’m closing in on 20, so i started training at 5

[/quote]

Your Math by my calculations is still off, but i will use a calculator just to make sure…nope your still off!

Seriously though just post a fucking full body shot that’s not blurry and your not fully clothed in and standing far away. It would be the ultimate silence no?

Also you conveniently forgot to post your numbers.

Bench?
Squat?
Deadlift?

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
Matthaeus wrote:
LOL his profile says years training 16…so he’s been in training since he was 3?

i’m closing in on 20, so i started training at 5

Your Math by my calculations is still off, but i will use a calculator just to make sure…nope your still off![/quote]

just a bad keystroke man 15 relax dude

lol

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
another person i dont take seriously at all is Tribunal Dude. somehow he knows everything about everything from powerlifting epidurals to reptilian overloads and makes himself out to be a 6’2 260 pound street fighter/ghost hunter/chemist/conspiracy theorist

I dunno man… tribunaldude hits the nail on the head all too often…[/quote]

Agreed.

this thread is going to be full of FAIL.

Now lets direct our attention to more important matters:

Who’s the pussy who had to create a new account for this?

[quote]null wrote:
Now lets direct our attention to more important matters:

Who’s the pussy who had to create a new account for this?[/quote]

It was clearly Rockula himself.

Eats popcorn

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
So I was relaxing just writing a poem and randomly I get a pm from the MacDaddy that is entitled Thread. I click the link, and what is it? A thread that has some new guy calling me out. So String Cheese I’ll answer your questions.

The history

So big so young?

I started training when I was around five, so I’m not young in terms of lifting experience, only chronologically. you didnt list the years training, ya kno everyone’s chilhood isnt sunshine and rainbows

Training history?
pretty much oly lifts for the most part, incline benching, squats. up until late yast summer I was never interested in bodybuilding…in a way I’m not totally into it

but anyway I wanted to change my body and incorporate some iso lifts in so I can stop looking like the brick guy from fantastic four.

my faja always trained my bro(who is 23 and 285 at 6’2 has always been into bbing) and I with the low rep high volume 10 x 3,4,5 twice a week for years switching it up every now and then

but that was pretty much it high volume o-lifts

consuming large amounts of cals?

um get more food! duh, are you serious?

and I’m 320 coming off a cycle of SD, I used it fr the first time in april and I’m finishing up the pct this week

not much of a diest history
My family hates all resturants so I’ve always had home cooked food and none of the diet that is typical

best lifts?
as of late the pullover floor press, I just love how it feels
sets of with no assit currently

some interesting facs about me?

I’m a masochist and I used to cut myself
B[/quote]

What color are your draws?

Do you brush your teeth with your right hand or left?

pancakes or waffles?

tits or ass?

we want to know the real u

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
NewDamage wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
another person i dont take seriously at all is Tribunal Dude. somehow he knows everything about everything from powerlifting epidurals to reptilian overloads and makes himself out to be a 6’2 260 pound street fighter/ghost hunter/chemist/conspiracy theorist

I dunno man… tribunaldude hits the nail on the head all too often…

He definitely trolls around the off topic forums for fun (admittedly) but I agree, when it comes to bodybuilding he’s usually spot on.[/quote]

True - but he could be some skinny teen who has memorized everything Dave Tate, Dante, or other big dudes have said in the past.

I’m not saying the advice he gives is wrong, but if I were huge and shredded I’d post my pics (I’m not so there are none).

IF people don’t want to be recognized all they have to do is crop the head off. Problem solved.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Rockula is a fraud

this dude was a virgin 6 months ago with some picture of what looked to be a white guy doing cable crossovers

now he’s some vampire wannabee, entrepreneur, girls gone wild party guy… and black. not buying it. [/quote]

Wait - did this guy go by the name of meganewb for a while?

[quote]Protoculture wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Rockula is a fraud

now he’s some vampire wannabee, entrepreneur, girls gone wild party guy… and black. not buying it.

Wait - did this guy go by the name of meganewb for a while?[/quote]

Newb can put up some serious numbers… Actually haven’t heard anything from him in a while.

LankyMofo wrote:
NewDamage wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

He definitely trolls around the off topic forums for fun (admittedly) but I agree, when it comes to bodybuilding he’s usually spot on.

True - but he could be some skinny teen who has memorized everything Dave Tate, Dante, or other big dudes have said in the past.

I’m not saying the advice he gives is wrong, but if I were huge and shredded I’d post my pics (I’m not so there are none).

IF people don’t want to be recognized all they have to do is crop the head off. Problem solved.
[/quote]

This seems silly to me. If tribunaldude is really some skinny dweeb taking his book-knowledge and applying it to people who post here, it would be worthy of some kind of award. His posts doesn’t come off that way at all. He appears to have hands-on experience with all aspects of bodybuilding, so if it’s some kind of never ending troll job, all I can say is; I am impressed.

LankyMofo wrote:
NewDamage wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

He definitely trolls around the off topic forums for fun (admittedly) but I agree, when it comes to bodybuilding he’s usually spot on.

[/quote]

Hey, I’m all for seeing some half naked pics of TribunalDude. However, newbs that memorize everything the big guys say are usually easy to spot because they don’t give situation specific advice. They spout very general “I’m so hardcore” advice to everyone and usually get called out pretty quickly. TD definitely seems to know his way around the weight room.

But yeah, I’m all for some half naked pics, too.

[quote]Mr.Purple wrote:

This seems silly to me. If tribunaldude is really some skinny dweeb taking his book-knowledge and applying it to people who post here, it would be worthy of some kind of award. His posts doesn’t come off that way at all. He appears to have hands-on experience with all aspects of bodybuilding, so if it’s some kind of never ending troll job, all I can say is; I am impressed.
[/quote]

Really? Because to me it comes off like he’s doing exactly that.

Considering the amount of effort and dedication it takes to build a good body I have a hard time believing anyone who has paid their dues would not want to show their gains or “don’t give a fuck what others think”.

i) We’re not people at the office - we’re supposed to be a community who understands the ups and downs of this shit.

ii) If you don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks - then why give a fuck to give advice?

Other bullshit excuses include:

i) I’m on “supplements” and don’t want the feds ringing my doorbell. haha

It makes no sense at all if you are the size he is claiming to not want to show it.

Sorry, but the internet has made me HIGHLY skeptical. I’ve been on other forums (not BB related) where posters have kept up online persona’s for years. This would be far from the first time it happens.

i’m so happy that this is failing.

i saw the title and thought immediately that he didn’t deserve a thread like this; yet.

prove us wrong pal.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Protoculture wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
NewDamage wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

Hey, I’m all for seeing some half naked pics of TribunalDude. However, newbs that memorize everything the big guys say are usually easy to spot because they don’t give situation specific advice. They spout very general “I’m so hardcore” advice to everyone and usually get called out pretty quickly. TD definitely seems to know his way around the weight room.

But yeah, I’m all for some half naked pics, too.[/quote]

Well, there are authors who give specific advice and make it seem like they are relaying info God whispered in their ears - but until I see a lot of proof of their ability I just don’t buy into their pitch.

Again, maybe I’m wrong and they have a small army of nobodies they have built into somebodies, but the internet has jaded me.