CT, on TV!

CT,

I saw you and your gf on TV last night. She looked fantastic.

I don’t speak french, and my gf had to translate a bit for me. I think it was Radio Canada (CBC).

Can you give us a bit of a synopsis of what the show was about?

I saw the same. I gathered the show was about the history of physical culture and the differences of the past and present, but my french is horrible so I too didn’t really get it. I wonder was it recent or what?

Can’t answer for the coach of course, but the show was more the variety kind, with the current topic being physical culture and the human body. Rather good overall, for the openmindedness of the hosts toward bb and steroids, but the reaction of people in the street was a bit disappointing. Unfortunately, one of the guests did a brief review of mags and recommended muscle and fitness :slight_smile: Oh well, you can’t have it all. Kinda bring to mind TC’s fake article about the late Mike Mentzer being quoted in the papers as part of Mike’s obituary.

The coach did really good, and presented a bit of info, comments etc. Sadly, not enough for an expert of his calibre, when the people next to him knew nothing about muscle and training and had to comment. Guess its the nature of these shows, so not unexpected, but still I wish he had a greater part.

Christiane demonstrated a great physique, and did a really good job at it despite, according to CT, the terrible lighting conditions.

So cheer up guys, you didn’t miss much of the coach’s wisdom, and you got to see Christiane.

[quote]BradS wrote:
I saw the same. I gathered the show was about the history of physical culture and the differences of the past and present, but my french is horrible so I too didn’t really get it. I wonder was it recent or what?[/quote]

As Zen warrior said the show was more of the variety kind (think The tonight show or something like that, without the singing).

The show is called “Tout le monde tout nu” (Everybody Get Naked) and covers a topic related to the human body every week. This week it was about building a muscular body and strength training in general.

Originally the show was supposed to be about how muscular females are seen by the population and the main guests were supposed to be Christiane, Maryse Turcotte and Chantal Petitclerc (a zillion medals in wheelchair racing at the Special Olympics). But it evolved into a more general show.

Christiane pumped up in the background as I explained the bodybuilding lifestyle then she did a presentation (with extremely bad lighting which wiped out her definition) while I explained how hard a bodybuilding competition/lifestyle can be.

I missed the show!!

Is there a way we can see it (encore presentation or on the net)?

Luigi

[quote]Luigi_M wrote:
I missed the show!!

Is there a way we can see it (encore presentation or on the net)?

Luigi[/quote]

Yup, friday 0:30 at radio-canada (french version of cbc)

By the way coach, I didn’t mean to steal your thunder! I really liked your comments on bb being a sport, I had never seen it quite like that before. Intelligent comments like that certainly helps it more than all the recommandations for muscles and fitness:) I must say that I would have preferred the former version of the show you mentionned. Having a serious discussion between Christiane, Maryse Turcotte and Chantale Petitclerc would’ve been great