T Nation

CT Fletchers Real Ass PT Certification

For a small fee of only $2,500, you too can get a personal training certification that is recognized by CT Fletcher and only CT Fletcher. Be quick, the first 50 people to sign up get a $500 discount! You already know that I’m signed up. I don’t want to be a pussy trainer, I want to be CT certified.

If my only other choice is to get a cert only recognized by Glassman, I’ll take CT, thanks.

Im sorry but the guy narrating over the video, have you checked out his youtube??..jesus… Cant wait until he comes out with a cert…

I like CT for the fact he get down to business and preaches hard work. But don’t you guys find this ridiculous? That’s fine he wants his own cert that means something but 2,500 dollars? Come on.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
If my only other choice is to get a cert only recognized by Glassman, I’ll take CT, thanks.

[/quote]
For 2,500??

[quote]SirTroyRobert wrote:

[/quote]
For 2,500??[/quote]

If part of his cert is teaching me how to throw cool words like “mother******” in my speech 10 times per minute and not feel like a douche, it’s worth over $5000. Right now I feel bad if I say that more then twice per conversation.

Overpriced. No national recognition. Nothing particularly substantial to offer. No thanks.

If the only prereq for offering your own cert was building a decent physique, then every IFBB Pro, most NPC competitors, every natty Pro, and pretty much every gym hero with buddies constantly kissing his ass would be offering one on their Facebook pages.

While I am entertained by the fact that CT obviously thinks this is a good idea (I’m seriously curious how many people will sign up), I wonder just what his full course curriculum is going to look like.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
If the only prereq for offering your own cert was building a decent physique, then every IFBB Pro, most NPC competitors, every natty Pro, and pretty much every gym hero with buddies constantly kissing his ass would be offering one on their Facebook pages.

While I am entertained by the fact that CT obviously thinks this is a good idea (I’m seriously curious how many people will sign up), I wonder just what his full course curriculum is going to look like.

S[/quote]
I could be wrong because I didn’t go to the actual site to look, but in this video if you pause it when he pulls it up, It says 5 days , 6hours per day. It sounds more like a bootcamp than a cert…

S[/quote]
I could be wrong because I didn’t go to the actual site to look, but in this video if you pause it when he pulls it up, It says 5 days , 6hours per day. It sounds more like a bootcamp than a cert…
[/quote]

hmnnn yeah, I guess if you listen to the video, it’s more of a “I suffered so much, that now I’m a great trainer” message.

S

So …

Phase 1.
Cracking the side walk by eating a mcdonalds for every meal

Phase 2.
If you survive your heart attack to come back and train clean and cut down your body to look like you train well.

Phase 3.
Charge suckers on the interwebz 2500 for a cert. Cause your a “bad ass” gym guy from Compton.

No thanks

Wow! I looked up the actual video on Ct Fletcher’s channel and the video comments blow my mind… people actually excited to attend the “class” and believe in it.

I guess that is all it takes. At one point eating lobster was considered peasant food, now it is expensive gourmet. Who knows, maybe one day the global standard will be CT Fletcher’s Mutha******* PT Certification…

Sounds legit…

Wow, on CT’s facebook page people are psyched and ready to go… I don’t think he discloses the 2,500 dollar cost in his original video. Once these people go to the website and see the price I would hope they would sense the absurdity. Who knows… people are sheep.

The idiots that actually end up going to this will only do so because they are so enamoured with him, so much so i’d bet they would pay the same amount just to suck his dick.

[quote]staystrong wrote:

[/quote]
For 2,500??[/quote]

If part of his cert is teaching me how to throw cool words like “mother******” in my speech 10 times per minute and not feel like a douche, it’s worth over $5000. Right now I feel bad if I say that more then twice per conversation.[/quote]

Join the Corps, they’ll teach you that shit fo free.

It’s a smart move on his part.

I gotta say, the guy is charging $2500 for the ‘experience’, but truly great and accomplished (IMO) guys like Ronnie Coleman ‘only’ charge about $800 to spend a week with him, eating and training and learning from the G.O.A.T. I would think that you’d learn a hell of a lot more picking a former Mr. Olympia’s brain.

S

I gotta say, the guy is charging $2500 for the ‘experience’, but truly great and accomplished (IMO) guys like Ronnie Coleman ‘only’ charge about $800 to spend a week with him, eating and training and learning from the G.O.A.T. I would think that you’d learn a hell of a lot more picking a former Mr. Olympia’s brain.

S

[/quote]
Well CT claims to be the worlds former strongest man… He is very strong yes, but everything I’ve seen him do in training is 1/4 squats and cheat curls. I don’t agree with teaching newbies this way. But like I said, I respect what he does, but his whole thing with calling everyone else pussies gets old.

I actually find it curious that so many people are fixating on CT’s physique and less so on the fact that he set records in the bench and strict curl.

The guy does have more credentials than just “big strong guy”. The worth of those credentials is definitely still up for debate.