CT Fletcher Introduces 'Da Hulk'

That is one of the single coolest videos I have ever seen.

What other people can do doesn’t diminish the awesomeness of that video.

Absolutely amazing and inspiring. It is hard for me to wait 7 hours to train after work now.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
I will say this, just so this thread doesn’t go without someone shitting on someone stronger than they’ll ever be.

This guy looks awesome, and I’ve been a CT fan for a long time, but I cringe so hard when CT talks about him being “the strongest guy in the world”. I don’t know if you guys saw this, but Hafthor Bjornsson actually commented on that video “I eat guys like this for breakfast.” He does tho.[/quote]
6’9"
419 pounds

FML that’s a big bitch right there[/quote]
He didn’t need steroids or good food to get where he needed…only GOD.[/quote]
lol Yea all the supplements in the world and steroids will not make my 5’10" 210 pound frame into that mountain of a man.

If he would have been born in the US, you think starting left tackle for the Texans? [/quote]
Yup. You never really realize how BIG football players are when you read their numbers but when you stand infront of them, Holy Shit.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
I will say this, just so this thread doesn’t go without someone shitting on someone stronger than they’ll ever be.

This guy looks awesome, and I’ve been a CT fan for a long time, but I cringe so hard when CT talks about him being “the strongest guy in the world”. I don’t know if you guys saw this, but Hafthor Bjornsson actually commented on that video “I eat guys like this for breakfast.” He does tho.[/quote]
6’9"
419 pounds

He didn’t need steroids or good food to get where he needed…only GOD.[/quote]
lol Yea all the supplements in the world and steroids will not make my 5’10" 210 pound frame into that mountain of a man.

If he would have been born in the US, you think starting left tackle for the Texans? [/quote]
Yup. You never really realize how BIG football players are when you read their numbers but when you stand infront of them, Holy Shit.[/quote]
Just remember they are not athletic they need supplemental oxygen and since they do not run around falling on the ground when people breathe on them they are just fat and out of shape.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
I saw this a while ago. My new goal in life is to be able to be so crazy gigantic and strong that wearing a fanny pack actually makes me look even cooler. Right now I just look silly. I need to ask Waittz how to make it fashionable…

It’s funny how small CT Fletcher looks compared to him[/quote]

3 Steps on how to make a fanny pack fashionable:

Step 1: Remove fanny pack

Step 2: Throw away fanny pack

Step 3: Apologize for asking this question

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I saw this a while ago. My new goal in life is to be able to be so crazy gigantic and strong that wearing a fanny pack actually makes me look even cooler. Right now I just look silly. I need to ask Waittz how to make it fashionable…

[/quote]

Ronnie could pull it off.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[/quote]

Ronnie could pull it off.[/quote]

“So big that I wont make fun of him to his face” does not equate to fashionable. Plus for Ronnie he was not wearing it for fashion, but a convenient way to carry drugs and cornbread on the go.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[/quote]

Ronnie could pull it off.[/quote]

“So big that I wont make fun of him to his face” does not equate to fashionable. Plus for Ronnie he was not wearing it for fashion, but a convenient way to carry drugs and cornbread on the go. [/quote]

Ronnie is at the peak of fashion…

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[/quote]
If one of the toughest men on the Earth walks around in a fanny pack 24/7 then I think its perfectly fine to wear one.

Wonder how much basketball that dude plays…

Kidding guys, kidding. He’s a fucking behemoth. I actually really liked this vid, not normally a CT fan.

Speaking of mountains, it reminds me of the Manowar song of the same name. “Like a man is a mountain side, greatness waits for those who try, none can teach you its all inside.” Some dudes are just born with it.

[quote]csulli wrote:
I’ll never forgive Mark Henry for what he did. (I still love you though Mark Henry)[/quote]
If it helps, Henry still makes Hulk kinda look like his kid brother. Ha.

It turns out the dude is legit (as if there was question). He benched 600+ raw in a contest five years ago.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

6’9"
419 pounds

Holy shit. Who is this dude? A Viking strongman? Now that dude needs his own thread…

I need to see his squat before I worship this guy. That being said…I want to go hit the gym, right now, at 11 pm after watching that video.

Holy shit is about as good of a summary as any.

Not a fan of the antics or whatever that CT’s doing in that video. Maybe halfway through I thought “Man just stfu and let this beast’s size speak for itself”. Dude that big, I don’t give 2 shits about whatever crazy, over-hyped up antics CT’s doing in the back. The fact he’s repping 400+ with ease is more amazing then anything you can ever say about him.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
I’ll never forgive Mark Henry for what he did. (I still love you though Mark Henry)[/quote]
If it helps, Henry still makes Hulk kinda look like his kid brother. Ha.
[/quote]
You know my training partner and I have caught ourselves saying the following about a couple top lifters “He’s like the closest thing we have anymore to Mark Henry, except still pretty far off…” It’s become its own metric for success to us lol.

[quote]staystrong wrote:
Not a fan of the antics or whatever that CT’s doing in that video. Maybe halfway through I thought “Man just stfu and let this beast’s size speak for itself”. Dude that big, I don’t give 2 shits about whatever crazy, over-hyped up antics CT’s doing in the back. The fact he’s repping 400+ with ease is more amazing then anything you can ever say about him.[/quote]

lol, I thought the same thing. Some guys are just so large that as you’re exclaiming you’re being impressed, you’re also laughing in disbelief.

I’m no expert on world records or anything, but a 600 raw bench is pretty crazy, even if you do have a larger than average structure.

S

Psshaw, he’s just another delusional permabulker; he knows he’ll weigh under 200 pounds on stage, thats why he won’t ever diet down.

His muscles arent that big, his muscles are simply extremely wellmarbled.

His lifts aren’t legit, its just because all the intramuscular fat causing fake leverage to move the weight.

PERMABULKER…LAWWLLLL.

Better? Or did I miss something?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Waiting for the crowd to comment on how fat he is :slight_smile: [/quote]

It’s awe inspiring but also soul crushing to watch something like that, lol.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’m no expert on world records or anything, but a 600 raw bench is pretty crazy, even if you do have a larger than average structure.[/quote]
Super legit. There’s only a handful of guys who’ve hit 600+ in an actual powerlifting meet regardless of bodyweight.

Why does that dood keep shaking his titties at everybody?..TOO MUCH DOOD TITTY SHAKING.