CT Fletcher Introduces 'Da Hulk'

Uhh. Damn!

Holy. Mother. Of. God. Damn.

That’s a pretty big dude.

I can’t decide if he’s got oil in his arms.

Waiting for the crowd to comment on how fat he is :slight_smile:

Where can I get that batman shirt (and the arms to fill it out…)

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Where can I get that batman shirt (and the arms to fill it out…)[/quote]

Dick’s sporting goods. I have the same one. They also have superman and few other super hero underarmour gear now.

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Where can I get that batman shirt (and the arms to fill it out…)[/quote]

Dick’s sporting goods. I have the same one. They also have superman and few other super hero underarmour gear now.[/quote]

Lol, ya I actually have a Superman and Captain America UA shirt. Got them off Zappos I think. I don’t remember seeing the Batman though, which sucks cause Batman’s the shit!

I will say this, just so this thread doesn’t go without someone shitting on someone stronger than they’ll ever be.

This guy looks awesome, and I’ve been a CT fan for a long time, but I cringe so hard when CT talks about him being “the strongest guy in the world”. I don’t know if you guys saw this, but Hafthor Bjornsson actually commented on that video “I eat guys like this for breakfast.” He does tho.

I saw this a while ago. My new goal in life is to be able to be so crazy gigantic and strong that wearing a fanny pack actually makes me look even cooler. Right now I just look silly. I need to ask Waittz how to make it fashionable…

It’s funny how small CT Fletcher looks compared to him

[quote]csulli wrote:
I will say this, just so this thread doesn’t go without someone shitting on someone stronger than they’ll ever be.

This guy looks awesome, and I’ve been a CT fan for a long time, but I cringe so hard when CT talks about him being “the strongest guy in the world”. I don’t know if you guys saw this, but Hafthor Bjornsson actually commented on that video “I eat guys like this for breakfast.” He does tho.[/quote]
6’9"
419 pounds

FML that’s a big bitch right there

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

This guy looks awesome, and I’ve been a CT fan for a long time, but I cringe so hard when CT talks about him being “the strongest guy in the world”. I don’t know if you guys saw this, but Hafthor Bjornsson actually commented on that video “I eat guys like this for breakfast.” He does tho.[/quote]
6’9"
419 pounds

FML that’s a big bitch right there[/quote]
He didn’t need steroids or good food to get where he needed…only GOD.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

6’9"
419 pounds

He didn’t need steroids or good food to get where he needed…only GOD.[/quote]
lol Yea all the supplements in the world and steroids will not make my 5’10" 210 pound frame into that mountain of a man.

If he would have been born in the US, you think starting left tackle for the Texans?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

6’9"
419 pounds

lol Yea all the supplements in the world and steroids will not make my 5’10" 210 pound frame into that mountain of a man.

If he would have been born in the US, you think starting left tackle for the Texans? [/quote]

It’s funny you said mountain because he has actually been cast as “The Mountain that Rides” in Game of Thrones (Gregor Clegane)

[quote]csulli wrote:

Totally unrelated note, I really wish my name was half as cool as Hafthor Bjornsson.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

6’9"
419 pounds

If he would have been born in the US, you think starting left tackle for the Texans? [/quote]

It’s funny you said mountain because he has actually been cast as “The Mountain that Rides” in Game of Thrones (Gregor Clegane)[/quote]
Indeed he has been cast in Game of Thrones, and before that, Derek, there actually was talk of the NFL picking him up. I just hope he continues to build his strength even if his fame and fortune takes off. I’ll never forgive Mark Henry for what he did. (I still love you though Mark Henry)

[quote]csulli wrote:

Totally unrelated note, I really wish my name was half as cool as Hafthor Bjornsson. [/quote]
Quarterthor Bjornsson?

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

Totally unrelated note, I really wish my name was half as cool as Hafthor Bjornsson. [/quote]
Quarterthor Bjornsson?[/quote]

clever. kinda walked into that one.

I think we all know someone who will touch himself watching this vid.

When you’re so big, you pecs bounce to punctuate your sentences…