Cstan097's Training Log

Ok so some terrible time eating and working out but I am trying something new with the kids bedtime schedule and hoping that kind of helps. Going to the store soon and going to get some chicken thighs to get back to it diet wise and am going to try to work something out workout wise once I get some time back.

5 Likes

Where dem gainz at

Lol awww come on man donā€™t be like that.

Crazy life lately. Hopefully this week I will get back on track.

2 Likes

Last 20 posts is a bunch of extremely smart people using big words I donā€™t Understand.

Whereā€™s the weights clanging and the sweating and cussing

Edit: you beat me to it. The gym will always be there! Handle yo shit dawg

2 Likes

Yeah a lot of edumacated(yes itā€™s suppose to be spelt wrong) people But saw some lifts and great work

2 Likes

I agree. I hope my comment didnā€™t come across otherwise. I was just making sure he was ok as it had been 4 days since he updated.
This journal is most definitely filled with great lifts and work!

2 Likes

@wanna_be @bigpappafrance

Thanks guys! I think I am going to do some testing maxes next week for 531 purposes. I never loved the program but it is super simple and takes the thought out of it. Dieting is going to start again Monday. And 531 will start the week after.

4 Likes

Did this yesterday
Press 135 x 6
Last one was a 8 second grind
Going with this for my tm

Got back to eating today. Keeping it super simple. Trying to shoot for 2000 cal this time and get more movement in doing Conditioning. Might even do it first to make sure it gets done/get a warmup in since I barely warmup.

6 Likes

This place has been a grindathon lately :joy: look what youā€™ve done @simo74

2 Likes

Mate it is catching #lovethegrind

2 Likes

Deadlift 385 x1

Really happy with this for not working out for like a month.

Edit: so that is a 20 lb pr in exactly a month with my last workout being 3 weeks ago or so lol

7 Likes

I guess my tm will be 325 but that sounds kind of high for me

@simo74

Funny I immediately thought damn that was only an 8 on the simo scale but I couldnā€™t have done another for sure lol

1 Like

Mate if you are grinding out an overhead for 6+ seconds there is no way you have another in the tank. :joy:

3 Likes

I know but a 10 on the Simo scale is the goal man!

1 Like

Ok so deadlift was 375 not 385. Counted wrong.
Squat has gone way down since I havenā€™t been doing it or anything really

Squat 275 x 4 I think.

255 for tm

2 Likes

You start 5/3/1?

1 Like

Log title change. I sense some burpees coming !! Donā€™t tell @ChongLordUno :joy:

Iā€™m working on it but this dang kids still are not going to bed on time then my wife left for a week to help out her sister with her new baby and it threw me all off trying to juggle work and kids by myself. Now Iā€™m working extra to make up time I missed so everything is just crazy.

4 Likes