Cryptocurrencies

Thanks for your input, it’s quite informative. Volatility is where the real money is made.

1 Like

I hope you gentlemen are still holding to your ADA…

2 Likes

I sure am. Can’t believe so many are dumping thinking the growth is over.

Coin Market Cap:

Stellar’s number 8 now.

Watch out for NEO.

NEO in mandarin sounds like niu = awesome btw. Good brand name.

… It’ll give you gas.

Got the joke but I really can’t get any GAS lol. Need extra authentication from bittrex before I can withdraw NEO.

Bittrex is pretty lame about GAS. I believe Binance gives you GAS on the first of each month if you keep it in the exchange.

You feel like a minor price correction is coming on for ADA? The growth doesn’t seem extreme day by day but it’s just so consistently amazing for a low price alt.

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t care for now. I’ll start worrying about corrections when (if) ADA hits $5.00

Sure, corrections down to 0.60/0.70 are possible but I’m looking (hoping) for the really big bucks and I’m resisting the urge to cash out, despite being 8x up.

ADA is slowly going into the crypto mainstream, being mentioned on Cointelegraph in the same breath as other major alt coins for example.

The upcoming roadmap update is behind the current price surge I believe, we’ll se tomorrow whether they’re keeping their word.

Also, ADA is currently listed only on Bittrex and Binance and is yet to be listed on other major exchanges. So more room for growth as “dumb money” starts pouring in…

2 Likes

I’m sick and working from home, so I decided to carelessly throw about $500 around in by day trading it. I went back and forth between ADA and XLM, monitoring the bids/asks. While both of those were dancing around for a bit, I put it all in RDD and got a nice 10% swing, before moving it all into XLM. I ended with an additional ~6% of XLM coin when I was done. Honestly, I don’t think a reasonable person would get lucky in the long term. It took way too much effort and I got extremely lucky since both of them practically doubled. … better to hodl, as the kids say.

2 Likes

That’s kinda where I’m at. I had like 80% of my money sitting between a few coins I had enough time to look into and liked and the other 20% I had told myself I’d play with and see what happened.

Couple days in I was down like half my play money from being stoopid and just said screw it and dumped it into more VeChain. Now I’m just sitting around watching the crypto volatility double my money a few times.

1 Like

Here’s a fairly interesting read for those interested.

Uhhhhhh

Good day to be holding TRX :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Bought some TRX when it was still 480. Nearly 3x in a day!

2 Likes

Lots of people having a good time shorting today lol. One of the reasons why corrections are so deep in crypto since the volume is relatively low. Don’t panic. When in doubt, look at the chart history.

3 Likes

Wow so much blood spilled today lol.

This whole Monday BTC dump is becoming predictable. If i didn’t have FOMO, I would of sold everything and bought back mid morning. Fortunately, I’ve been saving a good chunk of money waiting for a sale.

Did anyone buy some Sia (sc.x)? I bought 50,000 coins at $0.007. It was pushing $0.10 this past weekend. Makes me regret not buying more. Lol.

1 Like

That and the price corrections seem to have finally made their way through most of the altcoins.

Guess the biggest perk of all this volatility is just watching how quick the evolutionary process is (There’s a REAAAALLY BAD movie called Evolution from years ago that’s becoming meme worthy these days).

2 Likes

Good shit!

There’s always time for lubricant!

1 Like