crying

one time my ex-girlfriend started crying WHILE RIDING ME!! she was complaining about something as she was going up and down, but how the hell was i supposed to pay attention? i was getting laid and had boobs bouncing up and down in my face. she got pissed cuz i asked if i could get my nut off before we discussed her problem. probably why she’s my ex, huh?

How can a person force himself to cry? There are plenty of ways to show you care without a scene. Besides doesn’t she know you care anyhow? If not then perhaps that is something to consider in the relationship.

now THAT is a stupid bitch JC#10…

in fact, a non-stupid bitch is rather rare these days…i blame tv and those silly womans mags…bitches

Everyone has a different way of dealing things. it is a combo of both societal and internal feelings. of course nowadays the pc, feminist, and “right” way for everyone to deal with things is to cry because we are afterall all helpless overgrown babies.

The last time I cried in front of a woman was at the end of “Naked Bi-sexual Cheerleaders 7”…I never, ever, wanted it to end. It was sad.