Crunches Not Required!

[quote]Ducket wrote:
Nice of you guys to assume that he is starving to death because of the fact that he is black, skinny, and doesn’t have a shirt on. [/quote]

Good point. Racist assholes.

Nice of you to join the thread and bring its average IQ down with your trolling.

Have you got eyes? The guy is standing in a freakin’ wasteland! Oh, wait, I forgot - he’s there for the fresh air and healthy lifestyle.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Nice of you to join the thread and bring its average IQ down with your trolling.

Have you got eyes? The guy is standing in a freakin’ wasteland! Oh, wait, I forgot - he’s there for the fresh air and healthy lifestyle.[/quote]

It doesn’t look like your backyard does it? He must be starving!

Stupidity, on multiple levels.

That doesn’t look like any backyard I’ve ever seen.

If yours looks like that, you might want to take a little more care of it, instead of wasting time posting lame comebacks on the internet.

That wasn’t a comeback, that was my way of telling you that I think you are being ignorant and racist.

[quote]Ducket wrote:
Nice of you guys to assume that he is starving to death because of the fact that he is black, skinny, and doesn’t have a shirt on. [/quote]

I’m glad somebody here has some common sense, I was getting worried.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
Ducket wrote:
Nice of you guys to assume that he is starving to death because of the fact that he is black, skinny, and doesn’t have a shirt on.

I’m glad somebody here has some common sense, I was getting worried.[/quote]

Either way, this thread is totally pointless.

[quote]roybot wrote:

Have you got eyes? The guy is standing in a freakin’ wasteland! Oh, wait, I forgot - he’s there for the fresh air and healthy lifestyle.[/quote]

Our society is based on greed and over indulgence. He doesn’t have the things we do and isn’t FAT! That was the point-prick!

I don’t think the man in the pic looks particularly unhealthy or unhappy. He looks like an average african tribesman to me.

Still a bad choice for making a point on the benefits of a natural lifestyle though.

Especially around here where everyone is so full of themselves and quick to critize.

[quote]Ducket wrote:
That wasn’t a comeback, that was my way of telling you that I think you are being ignorant and racist.[/quote]

Well I seem to remember that you were the one who mentioned the guy’s appearance in the first place.

I think it’s pretty obvious that his emaciated look is the result of his living conditions rather than a lifestyle choice.

I never said anything other than the fact that the guy looked starving and you accused me of being “ignorant and racist” based on that.

I think that says more about your prejudices and ignorance than mine.

Here’s the filename of the photo: 77026-Bushman. Bushman…that might give you a clue as to where the guy is from. Or do you think that is just his surname?

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
roybot wrote:

Have you got eyes? The guy is standing in a freakin’ wasteland! Oh, wait, I forgot - he’s there for the fresh air and healthy lifestyle.

Our society is based on greed and over indulgence. He doesn’t have the things we do and isn’t FAT! That was the point-prick![/quote]

If that was your point then I’m sure you could have put it across in a way that wouldn’t make you look like a tasteless, inconsiderate crap merchant.

If that was deliberate, then I apologize. Congratulations on a job well done.

Not funny.

The African Bushman people live in the Kalahari region in South Africa. They are rural people fighting for their own human rights, and fighting each other for land rights, freedom and respect. Their life is just about survival, as they were forcefully removed from their lands by the government (aka corrupt warlords), and the ones that remained in protest were tortured and killed.

There is a hell of a big world out there that is not privy to the benefits of Euro/Western civilization like us. And that’s no joke.

Stop global warming!

Wow. How do some people see bad in everything?

lol.

[quote]roybot wrote:
[/quote]

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Not funny.

The African Bushman people live in the Kalahari region in South Africa. They are rural people fighting for their own human rights, and fighting each other for land rights, freedom and respect. Their life is just about survival, as they were forcefully removed from their lands by the government (aka corrupt warlords), and the ones that remained in protest were tortured and killed.

There is a hell of a big world out there that is not privy to the benefits of Euro/Western civilization like us. And that’s no joke.

[/quote]

finally…someone with some common sense who sees the big picture. this guy has far more to worry about in life than getting fat…or keeping his hawt abz, as the case may be.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Ducket wrote:
That wasn’t a comeback, that was my way of telling you that I think you are being ignorant and racist.

Well I seem to remember that you were the one who mentioned the guy’s appearance in the first place.

I think it’s pretty obvious that his emaciated look is the result of his living conditions rather than a lifestyle choice.

I never said anything other than the fact that the guy looked starving and you accused me of being “ignorant and racist” based on that.

Here’s the filename of the photo: 77026-Bushman. Bushman…that might give you a clue as to where the guy is from. Or do you think that is just his surname?
[/quote]

You passed judgement on a man by looking at a pictre of him standing in a field. Not every skinny black man in Africa is starving to death.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
slimthugger wrote:
Over you’re heads. Point was- that guy is healthy and doesn’t go to a gym or use ab machines, and alot of obese people in our culture have access too so much and are still fat. I’ll spell it out next time.

How do you know he’s healthy? He could have various vitamin and mineral deficiencies, not to mention tapeworms and other parasites.

Also, how do you know he doesn’t exercise (as opposed to daily activity, which is subtly different)? I agree it’s not likely, but you really don’t know for sure.

BBB[/quote]

According to Slimthugger’s logic, tapeworms are nature’s equivalent to HOT-ROX.

[quote]Ducket wrote:
roybot wrote:
Ducket wrote:

You passed judgement on a man by looking at a pictre of him standing in a field. Not every skinny black man in Africa is starving to death.

[/quote]

Here you go again, making things up and attempting to pass them off as something I’ve said.

Where did I say that he was “starving to death”? I said that he looked starving, in the sense that he appeared to be deprived of food. That is a perfectly reasonable observation to make.
You’re the one who claimed that I was judging the guy on his race and lack of clothing. You might have had a point if I had actually said that, but I didn’t.
I haven’t made any racist comments in this thread. That is just your assumption and says more about your views than mine.

It looks like you are arguing for the sake of it, so let me spell it out for you.

Here is the website where slimthugger got the photo from:

www.poltour.co.za/Pages/main_frame5.htm

It is the third picture down. Notice how the man in the picture is - suprise, suprise! - an African bushman.

So according to your line of thinking, it is appropriate to label me as ignorant and racist because I can identify an African bushman when I see one. How is that “passing judgement”?

You really need to quit while you’re behind, because you really seem to be struggling on what you are trying to say.

According to you, that dude in the photo could be some anonymous everyman enjoying a barbecue in his backyard on a sunny day.
You might want to take a long, hard look at yourself before you decide that I’m the ignorant one here…