T Nation

Crunches Not Required!

Guess you don’t need a gym or fancy ab machines for abs huh, just a clean diet and lack of a television…

Is this a serious post? I really hope it’s not.

poor taste

Extremely poor taste.

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
Guess you don’t need a gym or fancy ab machines for abs huh, just a clean diet and lack of a television…
[/quote]

What are you, 10 years old? Your posts on this forum have been “full retard”. Yet, you will not stop posting and letting everyone else know how fully retarded you are. Why would someone do that?

That’s not even funny.

never go full retard, man.

I laughed. You sound dumb.

Over you’re heads. Point was- that guy is healthy and doesn’t go to a gym or use ab machines, and alot of obese people in our culture have access too so much and are still fat. I’ll spell it out next time.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
slimthugger wrote:

What are you, 10 years old? Your posts on this forum have been “full retard”. Yet, you will not stop posting and letting everyone else know how fully retarded you are. Why would someone do that?[/quote]

“full retard” gee where have I heard that before. You can do better than that DOCTOR. I can’t believe how many people feel macho behind a keyboard.

Stop embarrassing yourself buddy. Silence is golden.

Stupid comment #1:

The original post.

Stupid comment #2:

Over you’re heads.
[/quote]

Stupid comment #3:

[quote]
Point was- that guy is healthy [/quote]

Oh really? Are you two, like, homies?

Stupid comment #4:

Professor X wrote:
slimthugger wrote:

What are you, 10 years old? Your posts on this forum have been “full retard”. Yet, you will not stop posting and letting everyone else know how fully retarded you are. Why would someone do that?

“full retard” gee where have I heard that before. You can do better than that DOCTOR. I can’t believe how many people feel macho behind a keyboard. [/quote]

Notice the irony in that statement?

Am I missing anything guys?

I thought it was funny.

Perhaps I thought it was funny because it was posted in the GAL forum. If this was in the BB forum, I can see it not being funny.

hey broski, your like missing some teeth.

is that what you used the rock for?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Extremely poor taste.[/quote]

This says a lot coming from you.

[quote]Spry wrote:
Makavali wrote:
Extremely poor taste.

This says a lot coming from you.
[/quote]

If I find it distasteful, you know it’s bad.

That was pretty funny.

Not the fact the guy is starving, but the “I’m so buff because I have a six pack” mentality he slammed pretty effectively.

Over you’re heads. Point was- that guy is healthy and doesn’t go to a gym or use ab machines, and alot of obese people in our culture have access too so much and are still fat. I’ll spell it out next time.[/quote]

Healthy? Clean diet? The poor guy probably never eats. Do you think he’d live that sort of lifestyle given the choice?

You’re a complete cretin. Not just for posting this, but for your defence of it.

But then, you’re a supporter of our resident ‘genius-in -waiting’ Nominal Prospect. 'Nuff said.

Nice of you guys to assume that he is starving to death because of the fact that he is black, skinny, and doesn’t have a shirt on.