T Nation

Cruising with Test P

Finishing up my second cycle consisting of TP/MP 840mg/wk for 6wks. First cycle was 500/wk of TE for 10wks. Both cycles yielded solid gains. My intention is to cruise with TP at 200mg/wk divided into 4 shots, M,W,F and Su until I re-up for my third cycle using a TNT blend at 1050mg/week and continue to cruise after the TNT cycle using TC or TP 200mg/week. Also, all necessary ancillary compounds will be used, i.e letro,HCG and caber. Let me know what you think.

HC5

Sounds fine to me. But if you want to come completely off at some point just expect some trouble

Would you advise the standard rule of thumb the cycle off time equals PCT plus weeks of AAS use to alleviate the “trouble” you speak of?

seems like an odd idea to me…

test P has a half-life of less than a day, so you’re gonna have really unstable blood levels this way. you could just use test e or cyp once a week and save a ton of trouble…

[quote]HurricaneC5 wrote:
Would you advise the standard rule of thumb the cycle off time equals PCT plus weeks of AAS use to alleviate the “trouble” you speak of? [/quote]

Not necessarily. The longer you are shut down, the harder recovery will be. Keeping on time 10-12 weeks is standard. Short esters for 8 weeks. Some people push cycle lengths a bit longer, some recover, some dont.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]HurricaneC5 wrote:
Would you advise the standard rule of thumb the cycle off time equals PCT plus weeks of AAS use to alleviate the “trouble” you speak of? [/quote]

Not necessarily. The longer you are shut down, the harder recovery will be. Keeping on time 10-12 weeks is standard. Short esters for 8 weeks. Some people push cycle lengths a bit longer, some recover, some dont.
[/quote]

Noted. Looks like I wont cruise and wait until 8 weeks to start the 3rd cycle of course with a standard Nolva PCT. My reason to cruise was to maximize retention of gains until the TNT cycle.