Cruising T Levels

Whats up Tnation e buddies. So I’ve been cruising on test e 300 mgs a ml at 300 mgs every ten days. I’ve been contemplating running another cycle for the summer so I figured I would get some blood work done on cholesterol levels t levels and the like. I just got the results back and four values were fucked up.

Creatine Kinase: Its always elevated and I got blood work done after a heavy brutal squat workout the night before.

FSH and LH were not in normal ranges which I was expecting

but my T levels were on the very end of the range at 1100. The previous blood test when I was on cycle the Testosterone Serum was 1500 H ng/dL 348-1197. I believe 1500 is the highest it will measure. 1100 seems way to high for a cruising dose.

Now my question: What is your all opinion of this result. I feel like 1100 is right at that point where you would suffer from sides from high test without having the perks. Like cruising with a value at 1100 over a long enough time would be detrimental. I was hoping for like 6-800 range. The Dr still thought I was on something. Which I was but I was hoping it would be within range he wouldn’t be able to tell. Should I be concerned about having been cruising with my levels so high. Maybe I should go to 150 mgs every ten days? Opinions and input would be greatly appreciated.

well, we are all different, but I don’t think 1100 is high for the amount you are taking. 100mg/wk put me at 855 TT, then 125mg/wk put me at 992 TT. 300mg E10D is the equivalent to 210/wk. So, for example, if I were consistently taking 210/wk, I’d expect to be even higher than 1100 TT.

If you are looking to get to 800-900, I would definitely suggest 150mg/wk and see where that puts you. if you like injecting once per week, fine, but if you have any sensitivity to E2, split that dose in half and inject 2x/wk.

For the record, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with 1100 TT, as long as BP, red blood cell count, etc is kept in check. may have increased acne and oily skin compared to a lower dose, but oh well.

edit: for some reason I thought you were thinking you’d like to be 800-900 range and do 150mg/wk. I re-read and saw that you’re thinking 6-800 range and 150 E10D. rather than edit my post above I’m going to leave it as-is for you to consider, but to answer your question, I think with your current dose and level, you’re probably about right at 150 E10D getting you in the 6-800 range. however, my rhetorical question would be: Why be 600-800 when you could be 800-900? or for that matter, why 800-900 when you could be 1100? if doc has a number he’d like to see you at, AND you agree with him and want to aim for that number, by all means. I’d think that you and doc should be happy around 900-1000, which is probably between 150-175mg/wk for you.

what dez said. you’re cruising at a pretty high ‘TRT’ dose in my opinion. It should be putting you in the high end of the normal range.

That being said, are you having side effects? If not, I wouldn’t worry about it. Being at the high end of normal seems fairly ideal if you’re feeling good. It’s certainly not ‘way too high’. But of course this is all an opinion. Certainly not everyone would agree. Do what’s right for you. If you’re not comfortable with where you’re at, lower the dose.

I’m sure your dr thinks you’re on something because you look like you lift weights. My dr asked me if I was on steroids before I ever actually was.

You need to provide the timing of your last pin prior to the test since you pin every 10 days. Otherwise, 1100 TT is meaningless. At that dose, I bet 1100 is closer to trough. I am on 105mg/w and my levels average 1000+.

Thanks for all the replies. Definitely provided some insight.

Dez/Flipcollar: I get the why be at 6-800 when you can be at 1100 but I wanted to be on the least amount needed to stay where I am at and continue to feel great in and out the gym. I have been suffering from some oily skin and acne on the back and was wondering why it wasn’t going to away. Wanted to solve that problem prior to running another cycle. BP rbc and everything is in check. I feel great asides from the mild acne on my back.

I just get paranoid sometimes and think to myself I am going to give myself BPH or some other problem in the long run doing the things I am doing.

IGS: The blood was drawn 4-6 days post pin.

I actually had to pin today. Was supposed to yesterday but was debating on whether to change my protocol or not. So henceforth I will be pinning 3/4 ml of 300 mg/ml. So 225 mgs every ten days. I ll get some bloodwork in two or three weeks and see where that puts me but that would be right around the time I wanted to blast again. So idk. Anyways thanks for the input fellas. Ill be sure to make another thread when I cycle again.

[quote]Igs wrote:
You need to provide the timing of your last pin prior to the test since you pin every 10 days. Otherwise, 1100 TT is meaningless. At that dose, I bet 1100 is closer to trough. I am on 105mg/w and my levels average 1000+.[/quote]

is this a typo, are you meaning to say you’re on 150mg/wk? otherwise, how the hell are you accurately dosing 105mg? and why? what’s that extra 5mg giving you?

if you meant 150mg/wk and that puts you at 1000ish, and he’s at 210mg/wk and that puts him at 1100, those numbers make sense. In other words, just guessing here, and not that it matters but I bet 1100 is closer to his day 5/6 number, where as his trough day 9ish is probably around 900.

edit: apparently I was writing the above as OP was posting his reply, but his statement confirms my ideas.

A-rod,

are you pinning yourself or at doc/clinic? if you’re pinning yourself I would highly suggest more frequently, it will help your body stabilize a little and calm down the acne and oily skin. 225mg E10D = approx 157.5mg/wk, so let’s just call it 160mg. inject 80mg 2x/wk and your skin should calm down a lot. I would advise you do the same when you get back to your Blast dose- with the longer esters, you can certainly get by injecting 1x/wk (I don’t like the idea E10D regardless) but you get more stable blood levels and are able to control the sides better by splitting the dose into 2-3x/wk pins.

my back broke out like crazy when I first bumped up my dose…to me it was worth it regardless, but it’s calmed way down and I’m not mad about that.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:

[quote]Igs wrote:
You need to provide the timing of your last pin prior to the test since you pin every 10 days. Otherwise, 1100 TT is meaningless. At that dose, I bet 1100 is closer to trough. I am on 105mg/w and my levels average 1000+.[/quote]

is this a typo, are you meaning to say you’re on 150mg/wk? otherwise, how the hell are you accurately dosing 105mg? and why? what’s that extra 5mg giving you?

if you meant 150mg/wk and that puts you at 1000ish, and he’s at 210mg/wk and that puts him at 1100, those numbers make sense. In other words, just guessing here, and not that it matters but I bet 1100 is closer to his day 5/6 number, where as his trough day 9ish is probably around 900.

edit: apparently I was writing the above as OP was posting his reply, but his statement confirms my ideas.[/quote]

Not a typo. My injection protocol averages to 105mg/w. However, I do get an additional boost from HCG.

OP: Consider running HCG twice a week minimum, if you have interest in preserving your testicular size and function.

I use 150mg test cyp a week with 500 iu of hcg. I break the dose up to twice a week (Wednesday and Sunday). I have some upper back breakouts but not too much. My test has been around 1100 for over a year and I feel great. A lot better than when I was at 230. Everyone is different. Some people feel terrible at 600 some are around 1000 naturally. For me free T normally follows total T so the more the better (up to a point I have not reached yet). Red blood cells, psa, blood pressure, everything has been fine for over a year.

150mg a week of dr prescribed watson cyp puts me right around 1100 which i think is a perfect cruising spot, if i remember correctly its still in range of normal values but on the upper limit.

Ck will be elevated due to muscle damage. If you want an accurate reading then dont train for a few days and then get bloodwork.

[quote]A-rod wrote:
Thanks for all the replies. Definitely provided some insight.

Dez/Flipcollar: I get the why be at 6-800 when you can be at 1100 but I wanted to be on the least amount needed to stay where I am at and continue to feel great in and out the gym. I have been suffering from some oily skin and acne on the back and was wondering why it wasn’t going to away. Wanted to solve that problem prior to running another cycle. BP rbc and everything is in check. I feel great asides from the mild acne on my back.
. [/quote]

You’ve clearly answered your own question then. Lowering the dose is the right thing for you.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
150mg a week of dr prescribed watson cyp puts me right around 1100 which i think is a perfect cruising spot, if i remember correctly its still in range of normal values but on the upper limit.

So I run at 140 of Test Cyp weekly and my free test is 660, taken before shot so after 7 days. I would love to cruise at 1100, which I believe is the upper limit. If you are at 1100 before your shot, or mid-point, then you are above normal…enjoy!

[quote]The Myth wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

So I run at 140 of Test Cyp weekly and my free test is 660, taken before shot so after 7 days. I would love to cruise at 1100, which I believe is the upper limit. If you are at 1100 before your shot, or mid-point, then you are above normal…enjoy!
[/quote]

Im not worried about normal levels or not. Its just a referance range. If youre going to shut yourself down, you might as well put yourself at the high limit as long as you still feel good, with me, higher the test the better.