Cruising & Blasting?

I’m curently on trt 100mg test cyp 500 iu hcg weekly. I’m planning on blasting 600mg test cyp’ hgh eod 500 hcg or just clomid… I’ve never done a cycle before but I’m 35 and have been sidlined due to shoulder repair… I just want my shit back… is this 12 week cycle too much for 1st timer? No need for pct since on trt

There’s Heb’s in Missouri, WTF. Im kidding.

600mg a week is fine, run your hcg 250 2x per week. Then go back to your normal TRT dosage. You dont need clomid however get some adex before you up your test dosage.

Do you think adding HGH EOD would be too much? I havent read much on HGH protocal but the place I go for TRT is pushing it. I can only get 1 vial per month so I wont be able to blast like T which about as easy as finding weed now days. Yes :slight_smile: there are a few Heebs in MO not many but we are here… Im a implant from the east coast go figure

Shit man if the doctor is pushing it I would take it and run it. Your only blasting with 600mg a week that’s not a incredible amount. Espeacially since your on a 100mg a week just to stay base line so your really only gifting 500mg over your norm.

Also just side note the hgh will really help keep that shoulder stay feeling well and healthy which while running gear and strength is increasing alot I would personally love to have that little extra comfort knowing the GH was helping keep all my joints feeling good and healthy. But docs wont give it to me lol and I sure as hell am not paying for it.

I would run the first kit for 4 weeks and then save for 2 months. That would give you 3 kits to run once your 12 week cycle is over. This will heal you up nicely as well as help keep your gains. I am on trt like you and run cycles but really its just a wave protocol. Once a year I will still run a no BS heavy cycle but for the most part my year goes like this:

Week 1-4: 500mg Test, 300mg EQ and something highly androgenic usually anadrol, sometimes tren.
Week 5-8: 1.5gr Test, 300mg EQ
Week 9-12: TRT dose Test, 300mg EQ, HGH 6iu’s a day.

Repeat

(Every six months I swap EQ for Mast)

As you can see the phases are 4 weeks androgenic, 4 weeks anabolic and 4 of healing and recovery.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Shit man if the doctor is pushing it I would take it and run it. Your only blasting with 600mg a week that’s not a incredible amount. Espeacially since your on a 100mg a week just to stay base line so your really only gifting 500mg over your norm.

Also just side note the hgh will really help keep that shoulder stay feeling well and healthy which while running gear and strength is increasing alot I would personally love to have that little extra comfort knowing the GH was helping keep all my joints feeling good and healthy. But docs wont give it to me lol and I sure as hell am not paying for it. [/quote]

Thanks for the info screw the docs getting HGH isnt that hard… Google Med Spa’s in your area alot of the Med spas that do botox shots and stuff like that are jumping on the HRT bandwagon to make $$ of dudes. If you bring in your labs showing your low T or your labs showing you are on T replacement they will just script it to you. A bottle of T is $80 for the month same for HGH. For the most part once they script you T they will offer the HGH to get more money. If you can get a script through a doc its probably $20 per month but good luck chasing docs that will just be ok with it. The med spas let you do it how you want and dont give you any shit just pay and get your gear… They will let you get HCG, clomid, adex as well that stuff is scripted so its cheap if you have insurance. Also lots of hot chicks hang around there so its not bad.

I think Im just going to run with 600 mg T cyp 12weeks and 5iu HGH EOD + clomd or HCG for now… My fear with HGH is will it increase the scar tissue in shoulder? Im still having a hard time breaking it up and still only have a 70% ROM Doc wants to put me out and do a manipulation to break it up then shoot me with cortizone but I’d rather push through rehab 1 more month and see how it goes with some gear… Any thoughts?