Cruised on Cycle for Way Too Long!

Long story short, I went through a tough time when I was 20 and tanked my T levels. I’d been working out a few years and figured screw it I’ll run a beginner cycle. Started at about 200mg a week of T-Cyp. My whole life changed, I felt amazing and couldn’t get off the high. I’m now 22 and have been cruising at a lower dose (about 80mg/4 days) for 30 months. No negative sides honestly, I get my blood drawn regularly and I have AI’s on hand for when I feel estrogenic.

Now, I want to get back to my normal state and I dont know how to go about it. I feel like I’m so far gone that even HCG can’t help me. Anyone have experience with this?

Dont know why would you want to do that to yourself… Just stay on…

2 Likes

Pick your favorite SERM and run it for 4-6 weeks, starting 3-5 weeks after your last test injection.

But I’m with Hank; why come off now?

Search test taper protocol on here or look into my HPTA restart log where I used the test taper.

DO NOT go into a regular SERM PCT, I would come off very slowly, after 2 years it may take you up to 6 months to come off fully and be recovered at the end. I came off after 2 years and i was fully recovered but I came off over 4 months.

It can be done if your natural levels were OK before.

Good luck.

SB