Cruise Control with Testosterone

Have you ran any blood test to make sure your E2/prolactin/HCT are in check?

That is big problem even guys on TRT doses 100-150mg/wk have big issues keeping their blood thin enough to not raise blood pressure.
Depending on your SHGB 100mg/wk can be more than enough to cruise on.
Depending on your Free T (which is way more important than TT) run it too high for too long and you will have HCT issues and donating blood only works for so long do to it depleting your ferritin.

Lots stuff in play, cruiser/blasters could learn alot from the long term TRT guys that experiment and does blood testing.

Is this your first cycle? If yes, stay with just a test cycle. Why? So that is something goes sideways you can adjust from there instead of playing guessing games as to what caused it. Run Test 300mg a week. First step would having blood work done so you know where everything is at.

Most recent bloodwork in July

I take baby aspirin daily

I donate regularly

Did you read this new study out about baby aspirin taken daily?

Youā€™re just full of sunshine today, arenā€™t you? :smiley:

1 Like

I could of been an asshole and kept my mouth shut. BUT instead I am looking out for my fellow man and passing along what I have seen. I am here for you Stud. Wash it down with that Jack.

Appreciate it. You do crack me up though.

1 Like

Studhammer is a low SHBG guy. So his protocol is different with regard to dose and frequency from the norm. Just pointing that out. Iā€™m a high SHBG guy. Here is my results from just 140mg/wk.

sooooo you probably should have mentioned that from the start, eh? I understand wanting to be prepared for the long-term, but we really needed you to paint the full picture in the first place, rather than getting bits and pieces as the thread develops.

A few things. The first is that it sounds like you want to run 1 cycle, make your gains, and then just cruise for the rest of your life and keep those gains. Is that right?

Are you on TRT already? If you arenā€™t, what are your test levels currently at?

as far as keeping your gains longtermā€¦ thatā€™s really dependent on how far you go with your cycles, how much muscle you end up packing on. There is no one size fits all answer to your question. If a person uses steroids really early in their weight lifting journey, and ends up at a level they couldā€™ve gotten to naturally, then it wonā€™t take a high cruise dose to maintain. A pro bodybuilder, however, weā€™ll obviously need higher doses to maintain because heā€™s gone well past his natural limit.

No tamoxifen. I got adex. Ive ran test and deca before. Sides werenā€™t a problem other than my nuts were tiny. Iā€™m not on trt yet Iā€™m going to go see a doctor before I start my cycle but I know he isnā€™t going to give me the answers that I want thatā€™s why Iā€™m talking to you guys

Awwww I like you too Studhammer. But I am married. JK No one could put up with my BS

I was going to run a couple bulk cycles and then a cut cycle over time like the next year

why is that?

Iā€™m really having trouble understanding you at this point, and Iā€™ll probably have to bow out. You didnā€™t say what your test levels are currently at. If the doc wonā€™t give you what you want, that leads me to believe your test levels are in normal range. If thatā€™s the case, why do you even want to cruise?

If I understand it correctly, he wants to come out the gate with Test/Deca, make some quick gains then just cruise. But there has never been a full story to begin with. Well pieces, here and there. Doc probably isnt/cant prescribe TrT because his numbers are probably halfway decent.

Sorry guys Iā€™m at work Iā€™m not on trt yet Iā€™m going to go see a doctor to get on it just so I have it legally Iā€™ve already run a test and deca Deca cycle a couple years ago I just wanted to know what test amount to take to cruise after I go on a bulking cycle all the other stuff was on import and I wasnā€™t really trying to go into detail I was just looking to see what everybody else use their levels

My SHGB has made a few big jumps it has been as high as 38 and low as 22
This was on 150mg/wk with 800iuHCG my shgb was 38

Here is 120mg/wk with 800iu HCG when my shgb was 24

FreeT_39

Checkout that awesome Free T. It too bad I canā€™t stay up here note my HCT.
Blood donating time BUT look at ferritin if I donate blood I crash my ferritin.
So I am stuck with no out other than drop my cruise amount until my ferritin goes up and HCT goes down.

Depends, to keep the majority of gains a TT of 800-900 is probably good enough if you arenā€™t a pro-bodybuilder or a massive guy. As to people cruising on 250mg, my blast is currently 260mg/week, soā€¦ Each to their own I guess (and itā€™s not like Iā€™m not making gains either), my theory is its easier for a dude who previously had hypogonadism to make gains as his body was used to a low T state, therefore I donā€™t need to go up to 2000+Ng/DL.