Crowd Beats Passenger to Death

Where you ask? Pakistan? Egypt? The occupied territories? Guess again.

[i]"An angry Texas crowd has beaten and killed a 40-year-old car passenger after a driver injured a young girl near the site of a busy local festival.

Police said the driver of the car stopped to check on the health of the girl, said to be aged three or four.

But when the passenger got out to see how she was, he was set upon by a group of up to 20 people before being left lying in a car park, police said."[/i]

Who are the savages now?

It’s all the muslim’s fault. They are to blame.

Damn Muslims in Texas. I’m sure they beat the passenger to death.

Bomb Iran, that’ll teach 'em.

Have you ever been in the middle of a discussion, then somebody just cuts in and offers a point so stupid, your brain just freezes and you are literally left speechless?

Calling a crowd of African-Americans “savages” isn’t very politically correct.

my brain actually froze when I read the first post. maybe that’s why I responded like a jerk. I admit it.

Anyhooo…

Hey, Lixy found out that there is something called crime in America. Yes, we’re not perfect here.

Calling Black America isn’t politically correct, you’re right, but either is this thread.

What exactly is the point?

[quote]lixy wrote:

Who are the savages now?

[/quote]

Muslims. Well, far too damn many of them are.

Sorry, I had to. Using this pathetic piece to deflect attention away from widespread behavior in the Islamic world is laughable. Lixy, spend your time fighting muslims until they give equal protection and rights to women and religious minorities throughout ‘muslimdom.’

Thanks to Tony Soprano and his Boys, I MUCH prefer “Moolie” or “Jiggaboo…”

(Now those ginnies know how to call a Spade a Spade, baby!)

Mufasa

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Hey, Lixy found out that there is something called crime in America. [/quote]

Look closer. The notion of crime is not unique to America. It’s ubiquitous in the Arab/Muslim world.

Where did you see me mention ethnicity or color of skin? I fail to see why it’s brought up here. Are white people somehow not supposed to celebrate Juneteenth?

I’m stunned by your logic.

Muslims don’t have a monopoly over violence.

why do you all need an enemy to hate so much, if its not the commies its the muslims or the imagrants. why?

[quote]Mick28 wrote:

Hold on…on second thought what have they ever done of any significance?[/quote]

Two words:

Swimsuit Models

[quote]lixy wrote:
I’m stunned by your logic.

What exactly is the point?[/quote]

LOL. We are all thinking the same thing.

[quote]lucasa wrote:
Mick28 wrote:

Hold on…on second thought what have they ever done of any significance?

Two words:

Swimsuit Models[/quote]

Right on!

The hay is falling out of your strawman, please pick it up. You making a mess, and a fool of yourself.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
And why do posters from two bit countries like Sweden feel compelled to attack US citizens? [/quote]

By no mean was it intended as an attack on US citizens. I know better than to paint 300 million people with the same brush. Some of my best friends are Americans.

It was a sarcastic post to show that shit happens everywhere. Shit happens in Sweden too in case you’re wondering.

I’m just sick of Sloth, Tokoya and the others who perpetually feel compelled to attack Muslims. That is, take the actions of a handful to smear a billion and a half people and justify state-terrorism.

[quote]lixy wrote:

I’m just sick of Sloth, Tokoya and the others who perpetually feel compelled to attack Muslims. That is, take the actions of a handful to smear a billion and a half people and justify state-terrorism.[/quote]

You know what they say. If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You’re very active in posting the evils of US policy. Why stop at a nation?

Indeed, I’m simply following your example, but with Islam as my focus instead of your US/Israel theme. Each of us is attempting to point out what has been the greater factor to the middle-east’s (Asia and Africa, too) problems.

Your post history speaks for itself and it’s obvious you place the majority of the blame on the US and Israel. I simply disagree. Islam is to blame.

[quote]lixy wrote:
That is, take the actions of a handful to smear a billion and a half people and justify state-terrorism.[/quote]

How about… say… Palestine, Sudan, Iran… can we take them, as they justify state sponsored terrorism?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Indeed, I’m simply following your example, but with Islam as my focus instead of your US/Israel theme. .[/quote]

Sloth, I have not kept track of what you have written about Muslims but it occurs to me that Lixy’s point is that you are critical of muslims en bloc, instead of criticizing a certain group of Muslims. He is saying that he does not like US foreign policy but is not making generalizations about American people.

I dont know if Lixy is right or not in accusing you of that. Is he?

The KU Klux Klan calls itself a Christian organization. They can cite passages out of the Bible to justify slavery, etc (agreed most of it is in the Old Testament). Should we therefore call all Christians racists as a result?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
And why do posters from two bit countries like Sweden feel compelled to attack US citizens?

By no mean was it intended as an attack on US citizens. I know better than to paint 300 million people with the same brush. Some of my best friends are Americans.

It was a sarcastic post to show that shit happens everywhere. Shit happens in Sweden too in case you’re wondering.

I’m just sick of Sloth, Tokoya and the others who perpetually feel compelled to attack Muslims. That is, take the actions of a handful to smear a billion and a half people and justify state-terrorism.[/quote]

Lixy, I am not compelled to attack muslims. I simply point out the deadly pathology that is exhibited by islamic extremists.

Using “handful” to describe the scope of the problem shows you are in denial. The fact is muslims across the world wake up every day and are seething about something. Then come the threats, beheadings, bombings, and next thing you know I have to remove my shoes each time I fly. Thanks alot.

Oh, and also, I called you out on your bullshit posts about traveling to Darfur, and consulting with Arab media… Face it, you got caught lying, and are trying to turn it into a hate crime. Grow up, and take the hit you big sissy.