CrossFit Satire

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
pf wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
LMFAO. That’s one of the funniest shit I’ve read in a while.

Someone should tell this guy to write some guest Atomic Dogs once in a while. HAHA

You know reading Kraj’s posts on the forums he frequents i reckon his opinions on T-Nation readers are not far behind his views on crosshit

It’s not just the readers, it’s the posters.

Over the past 18 months or so, the functional literacy of the new posters makes me fear for our future. Many long time members have left, and the new ones have turned this place into “Bro-Nation”.

That doesn’t make Kraj any less witty. Hell, if you can’t laugh at yourself once in a while, then you really don’t have a sense of humor.

[/quote]

We need gojira to purge T-Nation with brimstone, fire, and gigantic feet!

I don’t think Crossfit is something I’ll ever get into, but some people like it. That’s what’s important. How many of you do a training routine because you like it? Why do you think everyone wants to do heavy squats, deadlifts, presses, etc. You have to stay interested and like your training to keep up at it. If someone likes Crossfit let them do it.

[quote]BBriere wrote:
I don’t think Crossfit is something I’ll ever get into, but some people like it. That’s what’s important. How many of you do a training routine because you like it? Why do you think everyone wants to do heavy squats, deadlifts, presses, etc. You have to stay interested and like your training to keep up at it. If someone likes Crossfit let them do it.[/quote]

This isnt about your thoughts on crossfit plenty of threads for that, just a funny article like an atomic dog, great read with lots of laughter.

I have no problem with crossfit. Different things work for different peeps. I’ve tried and it seemed like a good workout.

Good writing, I must say.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Indeed. The time has come to cleanse this evil from our fair land.

(How ya doin’, toots? I passionately miss our nostalgic strolls on the misty beach, hand in hand humming mellifluous James Taylor tunes while the phosphorescent waves lap at our well tanned feet and the setting orb makes its incendiary exit below the liquescent, bloodstained horizon as we wittily reminisce about the wistful days of yore when the Nation reeked of Testosterone, the elixir of the gods and the transcendent panacea of mere mortal men)[/quote]

Yo, Push, you devil. Yeah, the good old days.

Most of the people in my friends list have disappeared into the tangled interwebz. I just stick around to make wisecracks, bust balls and post some occasional training information.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
We need gojira to purge T-Nation with brimstone, fire, and gigantic feet!
[/quote]

She’s baaaaaaaack! Check out the Powerful Women forum.