CroCop vs Jerome Lebanner June 16

Yalls thoughts? Looks to me like Mirko is much faster but i havent watched much of Labanner.

Crocop via, LHK decapitation

I thought I read CroCop retired? Anyway, that KO he took from Gonzaga seemed to take the fight out of him. He was a shell of a shell of his former self against Kongo. As my favorite MMA fighter ever, I hope he regains his form and puts a beating on people on his way back up.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
I thought I read CroCop retired? Anyway, that KO he took from Gonzaga seemed to take the fight out of him. He was a shell of a shell of his former self against Kongo. As my favorite MMA fighter ever, I hope he regains his form and puts a beating on people on his way back up.[/quote]

The Gonzaga fight was very dissapointing. I don’t know how he didn’t break his foot he fell. Labanner has a short record maybe Crocop is testing the waters again.

LeBanner is one of the best SHW kickboxers in history.

Fighting Crocop in K-1 when they where young:

Training:

Also keep in mind he is a lean 6’3" 275 pounds and was one of the hardest hitters in K-1.

nah this fight was called off a while ago due to lebanner unjury…cro cop is scheduled to fight a special rules grappling match against a gracie on a dream card coming up…god help him

[quote]otoko wrote:

Training:

Also keep in mind he is a lean 6’3" 275 pounds and was one of the hardest hitters in K-1.
[/quote]
Probably the best K-1 fighter never to have become champion. He had some bad luck regarding injuries in the past as well (eg. Grand Prix Final 2002, knee injuries last year, etc).

the gracie he is grappling with is a younger one and just recently recieved his black, also cro cop has been training with werdum for a while but im not sure what belt he is at.

jerome lebanner is certifiably one of the baddest motherfuckers on the planet and a better striker than cro cop imo

Hard to predict, both are very nice fighters !

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
jerome lebanner is certifiably one of the baddest motherfuckers on the planet and a better striker than cro cop imo[/quote]

imo, lebanner strikes harder, but I think cro cop strikes faster. Lebanner is a pretty big dude, but I read cro cop put like 25lb of muscle on over the last few months. Is that true?

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
otoko wrote:

[/quote]

Man cro cop looks like he has some little legs there. Compared to the redwood trees he has now…

Ralek Gracie by triangle…less than 3 minutes

Is CroCop still in the UFC?

[quote]otoko wrote:

Training:

[/quote]

I’ve seen him fight before, but didn’t know that was his name. Man, look how young and thin CroCop was in that clip. He put on quite a bit of size from then 'til now.

CroCop canceled the grappling match with Gracie. Looks like the match with JLB may be back on.