T Nation

CroCop vs Fedor

Well I’m sad… Mirko lost on judges desision… ARGH I’m mad… He looked so unprepared for the Russian Bear…

Well he’s still the gratest for me MIRKO just keep pounding heads…

[quote]HvRv wrote:
Well I’m sad… Mirko lost on judges desision… ARGH I’m mad… He looked so unprepared for the Russian Bear…

Well he’s still the gratest for me MIRKO just keep pounding heads…

[/quote]

Je benti pas mater!

I know what it means and how to pronounce it but I am not sure how its spelled.

Very disapointing…but then again so was his loss to Randleman and he avenged that just fine.

Who else fought?

[quote]Jersey5150 wrote:

Je benti pas mater!

Very disapointing…but then again so was his loss to Randleman and he avenged that just fine.

Who else fought?

[/quote]

:slight_smile: RESPECT

and it’s: Jebem ti pas mater…

[quote]HvRv wrote:
Jersey5150 wrote:

Je benti pas mater!

Who else fought?

:slight_smile: RESPECT

and it’s: Jebem ti pas mater…[/quote]

All I know how to say right now is hello, merry christmas, and some bad words. When I graduate, and have time, I want to learn how to speak fluently.

I think Mirko will come back and win the rematch. He may have had an off night. Fedor is a great fighter and if he is on then you have to be ready.

He will be back…what do think Arlovski (UFC HW Champ) versus Mirko? I think Arlovskis good but Mirko would defeat him.

[quote]Jersey5150 wrote:

All I know how to say right now is hello, merry christmas, and some bad words. When I graduate, and have time, I want to learn how to speak fluently.

[/quote]

Cool man… Maybe in a year or so we’ll talk on my language…The bad words are easy to catch becouse we Croatians use them alot and it’s part of our speech… Unlike u (English lang.) we have like thousunds swears…

Arlovski… I heard of him but never sow him in action. Maybe he’ll try his way in Pride.

Depends on where Mirko fought Arlovski, under UFC conditions I don’t think Mirko could win, but in Pride the advantage would shift towards Mirko, though I think Arlovski would have a better chance beating Mirko in Pride than Mirko would have defeating Arlovski in UFC.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
Depends on where Mirko fought Arlovski, under UFC conditions I don’t think Mirko could win, but in Pride the advantage would shift towards Mirko, though I think Arlovski would have a better chance beating Mirko in Pride than Mirko would have defeating Arlovski in UFC.[/quote]

I disagree, Arvolski doesnt stand much chance in Pride. Hes only the UFC champ cause the UFC heavyweight pool of talent isn’t very deep or talented.

[quote]samsmarts wrote:
I disagree, Arvolski doesnt stand much chance in Pride. Hes only the UFC champ cause the UFC heavyweight pool of talent isn’t very deep or talented.
[/quote]

I think that can be said for the UFC in general. Every time I watch a UFC match I can’t help but see how much UFC is influenced by pro boxing.

As for Fedor/CroCop I’m not supprised by the outcome, tho I did want Mirko to win. Both Fedor and Mirko are two of my favorite fighters. Fedor knew exactly how to take Mirko out of his game. He advanced, advanced, and kept advancing. Unlike a lot of CroCop’s previous opponents who were too scared of the LHK to come in on him, Fedor just came on in and made himself at home. Towards the end you could see how it unnerved Mirko, and he started throwing the LHK almost out of desparation.

I’m hoping Mirko gets his feet back and does well in the GP next year. He’s already told Takada he doesn’t want any cans this time.

La’
Redsol1

any rematch would just have the same outcome. Fedor is unstoppable.